1

Camila and Lauren were at Charlie's house. Lauren was sitting back in a beanbag chair that belong to her bestfriend, Charlie. Camila was trying to get comfortable herself.

Charlie was stretched out across his own bed. For some reason, Camila never felt truly comfortable around Charlie which was strange, being as they had been a couple for nearly two years. So, whenever Camila came over she always made sure Lauren was around. Camila would just always make herself comfortable by sitting on Lauren's lap because the beanbag chair was already occupied. Lauren didn't mind.

Lauren wrapped her arms around the younger Cuban girl's waist. "Are you comfortable?" Camila giggled.

Lauren smiled. "You tell me, Camz." She laughed. "Am I comfortable?" She smirked.

Camila shrugged. "I mean, you could be a little more softer but, I'm not complaining." She said scrunching up her nose in the most adorable way.

Charlie said up right in his bed, "You know, you don't have to sit on her babe." He said. "You can sit up here on the bed. There's more room. I'm sure Lauren wants her space." He added.

"No.." Camila said, "No, it's alright. I'm fine here."

Lauren shifted her body slightly to catch a glimpse of Camila's face. "You hesitated." She pointed out.

Without saying a word Camila just shrugged. She unsubconsciously brought her hand down out of her lip and lightly began pinching Lauren's thigh, gradually adding pressure each time. Lauren wasn't phased by it.

Charlie got up out, and stood at the foot of his bed. He stretched and let out a few yawns before walking out of his room without saying anything to either girls.

Lauren sighed. "I think you hurt his feelings, Camz." Lauren unwrapped her arms from around Camila's waist.

Camila shifted her body so she could see Lauren's face. "I just didn't want to sit there, that's all."

Lauren didn't try to argue with the younger girl. She already knew Camila was stubborn and knew that she wouldn't win the arguement by trying to push her. Due Charlie and Camila's relationship, Lauren and Camila had a friendship. Of course Lauren had other friends. She had Normani and Dinah. They were great friends but, the connection Lauren had with Camila was different. It was like they were exact opposites but, they were the same person in different bodies.

Lauren sighed, "Fine."

Just then, Charlie entered the room with his hands full of snacks. Lauren was the first to jump up and retrieve the junk food causing Camila to fall down face first onto the floor.

"Lauren!" Camila screamed getting off of the floor.

"Are you alright babe?" Charlie asked throwing the remainder of the snacks onto his bed.

Camila stood there angrily with her hands on her hips, "I'm fine." She hissed. "So nice to see how much you don't care about my safety, Lauren." She added.

"I'm sorry, Camz." Lauren said struggling to open a jar of Nutella with one hand and shoving pretzel stix down her throat. "I'm soooo hungry. " She replied with a mouth full of food.

Although Camila wanted to be mad at the green-eyed beauty, she couldn't. Lauren had the look of a kid who just got awarded a hundred Twinkies displayed on her face. It was too cute to be upset at someone with a face like Lauren's.

"Oh, we noticed." Charlie laughed hysterically. Both girls just watched as he seemed to find the joke funnier by the second. He had an odd sense of humor. Neither of the girls liked it. Charlie is a good looking guy, he's smart, talented and respectful. He's alot of things but funny isn't what Charlie is. "So, are you doing anything tonight?" Charlie asked Camila.