4

Camila threw her hands up in the air, "How is this my fault?" She hissed.

Lauren made herself more comfortable and slipped off her shoes. "You invited yourself on my date with Dinah, befriended her and she told you that you were getting cheated on. Then, she breaks up with me because since Charlie is a dog, I'm a dog."

"That had nothing to do with me. If you guys broke up that was completely on you not me, Lauren."

The older girl laughed. "Yeah, okay Camz." Lauren rolled her eyes. "Because nothing is ever your fault right?"

"You're drunk, I don't have to listen to this shit." Camila replied. "You're such an asshole."

"Whatever." Lauren said as she got up off the sofa.

"Um, where do you think you're going." Camila asked watching the girl make her way to the stairs.

"Bed." Lauren said taking off her shirt, throwing it at the base of the stairs as she walked up. "You coming?"

"Un-fucking-believable." Camila mumbled under her breath. Camila followed Lauren and picked up the shirt Lauren left behind.

As Camila ascended up the stairs she kept finding Lauren's clothes along the way. First, her socks followed by a pair of jeans. Then, a black lace bra and matching underwear sat at the top of the stairs.

"You're bed is soooo comfortable, Camz." Camila heard Lauren say from the bedroom. "I could lay here the rest of my life." Lauren said letting out a moan.

"Lauren get the fuck--" Camila stopped mid-sentence when she saw the green-eyed girl laying there naked in her bed. Lauren had managed to wrap herself in the white sheets in the short amount of time before Camila got up to her room.

"Come lay with me Camzi." Lauren insisted gesturing Camila to come to her.

"Lauren," Camila sighed. "Get out of my bed." She said walking closer to the other Cuban girl. "You reak. You need to shower." Camila added.

"I think I smell just fine." Lauren said.

Camila rolled her eyes. "Get out." She said as she tugged the blankets Lauren had herself wrapped up in. "Get. In. The. Shower. NOW." Camila demanded.

"Make me." Lauren smirked at the younger girl knowing it would get a rise out of her.

"You fucking know what Lauren. I can't stand--" Camila said dragging the blankets off of Lauren's body, causing the older Cuban girl to fall on top of her friend. "Lauren! Get off of me." Camila hissed.

"I think you like me being on top." Lauren seductively said as she whispered into Camila's ear. "We could switch postions if you're into that type of thing, babe."  Lauren nibbled onto Camila's ear.

"Lauren, stop." Camila said. Lauren ignored her request and kept nibbling on Camila's ear. Camila began squirming under her. This really didn't bother Camila, Lauren had always been this playful. They always were playful with each other, they just clicked in a certain way that neither could explain. It worked for them. So, they never questioned it.

The slightly older girl brought one of her hands down and rested it on Camila's inner thigh. "I don't want to." Lauren said huskily and a shiver went down Camila's spine. Lauren moved her mouth away from Camila's ear and moved her lips on the girl's neck. She began to bite and suck on nape of Camila's neck. A soft moan escaped from Camila's lips, she squirmed beneath Lauren.

"Lauren.." Camila moaned again as the older girl bit down on her neck and slightly gripped her thigh a bit tighter. Camila let out a louder moan.

"Lauren, stop." Camila repeated again almost breathless.

Lauren moved her lips away from Camila's neck as she saw the now purple spot on Camila's neck, she smiled; she was pleased with herself. Lauren's lips hovered over Camila's. She let out a light chuckle and Camila felt Lauren's cool mint breath hit her lips as she licked them.

Once again Lauren ignored her request. She placed her hand on Camila's lower stomach. She inched her hand closer and closer towards button of Camila's jeans, playing with the button. Camila looked at the way Lauren licked her lips and bit down her lip.

"I need this." Lauren whispered. "I need to know." Lauren said as she connected her lips to Camila's.

Camila kissed her back and seconds later Lauren tried deepening the kiss. Camila pushed her off.

"Stop!" Camila yelled getting up from the floor. "Lauren, just..just stop." Camila sighed. She ran her hand throughout her hair, detangling it. "Why are you doing this huh?" She laughed sarcastically. "You fucking disappear for three weeks and then just pop up. Drunk! Then, make out with me."

Lauren sighed. "Why are you being like this? We were having a good time, Camila."

Camila clapped her hands together. "Do you like not hear yourself when you speak!?"

Lauren got up and stood in front of Camila. "What do you want from, huh?" Lauren laughed. "You want me to come over all the time, hangout with you, hold you while you sleep and tell you I love you?" Lauren scoffed. "We aren't together Camila. You got too comfortable with being comfortable with me, and honestly..." Lauren shrugged her shoulders. "I feel like you have feelings for me or something but, I don't like you that way. I'm sorry if I put that thought into you head or---"

Camila nodded, "It's just all in my head, right?"

"Delusions." Lauren mumbled right before Camila's hand made contact with Lauren's cheek. Lauren's face became red and she brushed passed Camila to pick up her clothes around the room to put them back on.  Lauren headed down the stairs, and slammed the door behind her.