7

To say Camila was upset, was an understatement. She was EXTREMELY pissed off but, at the same time she wanted to do nothing more but, cry.

She couldn't.

All of these feelings flooded back into her body as she looked at her former friend. Although she was upset Camila couldn't help study her more prominent features. From the looks of it, she had grew an inch or two. She had jet black hair, which was shorter than Camila remembered it to be.

She was drop dead gorgeous.

Dinah smacked her lips at her friend's request, "I'm not taking you home, Mila."

"Dinah. I don't like this..I don't want to be here. I don't like this. I am really uncomfortable." Camila informed her bestfriend.

Dinah threw her arms over her friend's shoulder. "Camila, she's different. She's changed. She's happier than what she was. Tyler makes her happy."

Camila threw her hands up in the air. "I mean, come on!" Camila laughed. "She doesn't even like men! Like who set this up? This is a joke." Camila chuckled sarcastically. "Right, Dinah? It's a joke."

Dinah looked at her friend with the most incredulous look. "Have you gone stupid or something?"

After Dinah said that, Camila said nothing else until Lauren's set was over. She sat there quietly in the booth and sipped on her whiskey on the rocks. Dinah couldn't understand why her best friend was so upset about the situation. Yeah sure, Dinah understood Camila and Lauren had a falling out but, people can change. Lauren did.

After the set ended Lauren ran right up to Dinah and pulled her into the tightest hug. Camila just sat there at the booth ignoring the both of them because she didn't want anything to do with Lauren and Dinah having Lauren in such proximity to her honestly pissed her off even more.

The girls pulled apart and Lauren was the first one to speak, "How was it?" Lauren asked pushing her hair back away from her face. "Did you like it? I mean I know it could have been a lot better but, I feel like the crowd really loved—"

"Lauren, shut up." Dinah said cutting the green eyed girl off. "The crowd loved it and I loved it."

"Really!?" She said excitedly, "You really loved it?"

Dinah nodded, "I'm really impressed with the whole vibe you guys have, Ralph."

Lauren moved over a bit and looked at Camila sitting down at the table, "What about you? What did you think?"

Camila was mindlessly sitting on her phone or at least she was acting like she was. She was paying attention to their whole conversation. Lauren knew she was sitting their and just chose to ignore her presence or that's how Camila saw it at least.

"It was good." Camila replied nonchalantly, not looking up from her phone.

"Good?" Lauren asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I know you saw me up there pouring out my heart and all of my energy. How can you tell me that was just good ?" Lauren scoffed.

Camila shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention to Lauren, "I don't know. I just think it could have been a lot better if you ask me."

Lauren folded her arms across her chest, "Well, I really didn't want to ask you shit. I was just trying to be fucking nice to you Camila."

Camila nodded and popped her lips before getting up and standing face to face with the taller girl. "How about you fucking don't, Lauren." Camila hissed. "You're still the same bitch you were a few  years. You're just like Charlie." She huffed. "

Before Lauren could say anything, Tyler came up behind her and snaked his arms around her waist and she flinched. Camila noticed but, Dinah didn't.

"Good job, up there." Dinah praised him.

He smiled, "Thanks Jane."

Camila narrowed her eyes at the boy something about his smile gave off this creepy killer vibe to her but, she shook the thought out of her mind because that wasn't her situation to be focused on.

"Who's this?" Tyler asked kissing Lauren's neck.

"It's Cam—"

"I'm leaving, nice not meeting you." Camila said grabbing her keys off the table. "I'll text you later, Dinah." Camila said brushing passed everyone towards the exit.

"Camila, wait!" Dinah yelled chasing after her friend.

Tyler removed his hands from Lauren's waist and turned her so he could face her. "That's Camila?" He asked.

Lauren nodded, "Yeah."

Tyler licked his lips, "She's kinda hot though."

Lauren didn't say anything she just began to walk off but, Tyler gr
abbed her wrist tightly.

"Where are you going, babe?" He asked.

"Bathroom." Lauren replied. Tyler nodded and released Lauren's wrist. As she walked away she rubbed her wrist and saw the red mark and sighed, knowing it was probably going to turn into a bruise. She thanked the gods makeup existed.

Camila was sitting in her bed with Avan, she was cuddled up next to him with a book in her hand. This is where she really wanted to be, next to her boyfriend that loved her. Not at Lauren's wannabe rock concert that she had no interest in go to.

"How was work?" He asked, rubbing Camila's back with his thumb.

"Fine." She replied nonchalantly.

He laughed, "Just fine? With Dinah. I didn't think that was possible."

Camila shrugged, "We went to go check out this band she was signing." She informed him. "I didn't really like them."

"Why not?"

"They're lead singer is this girl I've been trying to avoid since high school." Camila told him.

Avan sighed, "Come on, sit up and talk to me." He said tapping her shoulder.

Camila groaned, "Avan it's not a big deal." She said as she sat up right in the bad facing him.

"What you're saying is that you didn't like a possibly great band all because you hate their lead singer?" He asked.

"It's not that I don't like her, it's just a lot of history with her I don't want resurfaced." Camila said. "I don't want anything to do with her. She ruined my life."

"Are you happy?" Avan asked placing his hands over hers.

Camila nodded.

Avan smiled. "Good. Then stop being childish and let it go love."

"But—"

"Life is too short to have grudges, Camila." He kissed her lightly on the forehead. "I don't know who she is or what kind of history you guys have but it seems emotional as if you really cared for her.." He started and took a deep breath and released it. "I think you owe someone apology."

"Me? Owe Lauren Jauregui and apology?" Camila scoffed. "Yeah, fucking right Avan. She can go to hell for all I care. Honestly, I feel—" Camila stopped talking when she noticed the blank stare on Avan's face. "What's wrong?"

"I haven't heard that name in years." He said a little above a whisper.

"You know Lauren?"

Avan nodded, "Her sweet disposition and your starry eyes, I remember it all to well."