Party and happy ending!!

We had a party just like Kid said we were going to. My father and mother came to the party, my mom met Soul and everything went perfect Patty and Blair were making out and whispered I love you to each other. Liz approved of their relationship as long as Blair doesn't hurt her ,or cheat Black Star was eating the food as usually and Tsubaki was trying to tell him not to eat too much. Kid made sure that everything was the same amount of the number eight. I'm glad he had everything perfect for the party or else he would have been acting like a complete weirdo in front of everyone and Liz would have to try to clam him down. Crona came to the party as well he actually seemed more relaxed than when we first met, I'm so glad that I became friends with him Frankenstein had came back after being gone for quite some time and all the teachers were glad for his safe return ", Well Maka are you ready for our anniversary tomorrow I have the whole thing planned out but you'll have to wait until tomorrow it's a surprise my sweet". Soul smiled at me tomorrow we will be celebrating our first anniversary together he planned it out but won't tell me. What is it I've been trying to get him to tell me but he won't give in not even when I'm kissing him but I'm sure it'll be worth it! Kid walked up to us with a grin on his face looking at both me and Soul ", so you two are you having a good time?" Yeah kid it's awesome your dad really went out for party" just then death came up to us with a smile on his face ". Hello there kids are you enjoying the party?" Yes death thanks for the party!" Of course now everyone have fun!" And that's exactly what we did we ate food, we played games, told stories about our adventure, Black Star was the one who told the story. " That's right we are the ones who defeated that monster! We freed the souls! I surpass God!!!!! Hahahaha!!!! Everyone looked at Black Star like he had lost his mind well everyone except for Tsubaki ,who smiled at him and giggled at him for being a idiot the rest of the party was peaceful Soul and I danced together. He was really late on his feet too ". I'm so glad that this is over we could finally relax" Soul smiled flashing his sharp teeth at me, I giggled kissing his cheek causing him to blush." Yeah I agree with that we could finally relax" we smiled at each and continued to dance after, all that's happened I'm glad I could spend it with the boy I love and that boy's name is Soul.