Tutoring Crona

I woke up early today it was going to be my first day in tutoring Crona and I couldn't wait I was so excited to see him and Ragnarok I packed us some salads, Apple slices, and juice boxes for us to eat after, we got finished with our work ". Hey Maka breakfast is ready I made bacon and eggs for us" Thanks Soul for making breakfast and thanks for taking me to Crona's house". No problem Maka" we shared a sweet kiss my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist kissing Soul felt right our lips fit perfectly together I smiled into the kiss and pulled back looking into his red eyes, as he looked into mine green one then kissed once more Blair came into the room chuckling "You guys are so cute together". Thank you Blair!" Yeah thanks Blair how are things going with Patty?" Great thanks Maka I'm going over to her house for dinner tonight I hope things go well between me and her sister", Don't worry about a thing Blair everything will be perfect" Thanks Maka you're a great friend so are you Soul thank you so much for helping me" Blair grabbed her plate and a cup of coffee then sat with us eating then Soul took me to Crona's house ". Thanks for the ride Soul we should be done by 5:00 it'll take some time for Crona to relearn everything" No problem Maka be safe and have fun", I will Soul don't worry" we kissed then he left I ran up the stairs to his house I pressed the doorbell and waited Crona came to the door soon after he had a weak smiled on his lips ". H-hey Maka it's n-nice to see you again are you here t-to help me with the s-symbols again?" Yeah I am Crona I made a lunch for us when we take a break!", W-wow thanks Maka you're a great friend" then Ragnarok came out of Crona's back he was still the same size but he looked a little bigger than he used to be I smiled at him and patted his head ". Hello there Ragnarok how have you been?" Oh Maka! So nice to see you again did you bring food?" Yes I did we'll eat after we are done", Aww man fine but hurry up I'm starving!" I rolled my eyes then went inside to help Crona with his work we sat on the couch in the living room it was a small couch but it worked since we were both kind of skinny so we fit ". S-so Maka what's the f-first thing we've got to do?" First I've gotten teach you about the symbols then I've got to tell you who discover the school and who built it then who were the first partners to fight against each other ", Ok let's get started!'' After 4 hours of helping Crona I think he finally got it it was 3:14 so I told Crona I had to go we hugged then I asked him how he's been since his mother had died he said he's been good and that Miss Maria has been really good to him checking on him and being there for him unlike his mom ever was, I decided to walk home since it wasn't that far I walked inside and smelled something delicious in the air I walked inside seeing Soul cooking wearing a black apron which made him look cute in I smiled and walked towards him hugging him from being feeling his back muscles he's gotten stronger than the last time he grinned and turned around wrapping his arms around me kissing me I kissed back ". So how did the tutoring go?" Pretty good he's learning fast so what happened while I was gone?" Not much really oh Tsubaki said that she's going to have a girls day and was wondering if you wanted to come", Sure I'll be there so what's for dinner?" Shrimp fried rice with sweet and sour sauce ". Sounds good let's eat" we ate dinner talking about our day then Blair came in smiling like a person in love I smiled and Soul laughed ". Good date?" The best!" Liz told me to keep Patty safe and I promised her I will guys I'm in love!" Awww I'm so happy for you guys!" Thanks Maka!" We exchanged smiles then Soul went up to take a shower and I cleaned up the kitchen then it was my turn to take a shower I put on my PJ pants and a shirt I went into Soul's room with him I lay down next to him he pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips to mine kissing me I blushed before kissing back putting my fingers in his hair we kissed more then pulled away smiling at each other ". I love you so much Maka I'm the luckiest guy ever" I giggled then kissed him again "I love you too Soul I am the luckiest girl ever to have you" we embraced each other then fell asleep.

((Sorry this took so long to do I've been very busy with school I'll try my best to update when I can if you like Sia then please enjoy this song by her it's amazing))