The mission

".I wonder what the mission is gonna be today, that my father enlisted on us all to do there's always trouble in this place" Kid sighed as he, Black star, and Maka ran deep into the woods and stopped to catch their breathes each of them breathing hard Maka bent over holding her chest ". Maka are you ok?" Ask Soul her boyfriend looking worried about her ". Mhm I'm fine Soul don't worry" Maka said giving Soul a small smile ". So anyways where is this, kinshi that we are suppose to be fighting anyways?" Asked Black star who looked like he was already bored when all of a sudden screamed everyone quickly looked to what she was screaming at to see a huge kinshin standing there looking at the 3 friends licking it's huge monster sizes lips hunger showing that in his eyes as the 3 friends gripped, their friends tightly in their hands Black star was the first one to run after the kinishi after Tsubaki had turned into a huge ninja star and threw her at the Kinshin the blades spending fast until it cut two of the kinishi's arms off then, catching her again while she was still in her weapon form ". You did great Tsubaki I promise you that one day I will make sure you get that enchanted sword" ". Thanks Black star but I am more proud of you you were, so focus I didn't even have to yell at you" Tsubaki smiled at her partner causing him to blush a little and smiled that big smiled of him putting one hand on his hip. And pointing to all of his friends ". Did you guys hear that?! One day I will surpass god! He laughed his annoying laugh making the others roll their eyes then smiling Maka smiled her eyebrows furrowed and she gripped her boyfriend tightly on her hands " Okie black star enough showing off now it's our turn!" Maka ran towards the kinishi dodging it's hits one after another trying to find its weak spot finally she found it on its lower back then she went towards it circling around. It got dizzy and tried to balance itself again but, fell Maka took the chance and stabbed her scythe in its back hitting its weak spot at just the right moment it roar out in pain. Maka stood there looking proud of herself her teammates smiled ". Alright now I'll finish it off you guys did great let's go get some burgers after this" He smiled and aimed his guns at the kinishi rapidly shooting at it the kinishi tried desperately to get away from Kid but it was no used it got shot over and over again finally dying and turning into kinishi eyes the 4 friends turned back into, their normal self's and spilt the kinishi eggs evenly between themselves. " Man that mission was tough but, I'm glad we beat the Kinishi and, got some Kinshi eggs but can get something to eat please? "I'm starving I haven't eaten since breakfast" I had my arm around Maka and everyone was laughing ". Yes we're going to go get some ramen Soul don't worry" Kid said walking in between Patty and Liz ". Yay ramen! Ramen! Cheered Patty, Liz sighed and smiled at her little sister and patted her head gently. " Whoo hoo! Alright food! Cheered Black Star causing everyone to laugh with him.

Time Skip

Everyone had gotten their ramen and ate and chatted Tsubaki started yawing ". Man I'm tired the assignment really worn me out" we should all go home and get some rest we do have school tomorrow after all, Black star stood up and paid for his and Tsubaki's meal ". Thanks for inviting us out for dinner Kid that was delicious" Black star laughed ,and patted his belly happily Kid smiled back and wiped his mouth gently ". Anytime guys this was fun" he got up paid for his, Patty, and Liz's meal "Yeah this was great we'll have to do it again soon Maka said smiling at Kid and everyone they all smiled, back and I chuckled a bit and payed for mine and Maka's meal and grabbed her hand gently smiling at her ". Ready to go home Maka?" She smiled back and nodded ". Mhm Soul I'm ready" we walked, home hand in hand.

((Sorry if this stinks I've been busy with school but I've got a 4 day weekend and I'm gonna try to get some writing done))