Maka's sick

I laid in bed coughing and sneezing Tsubaki and Liz has been here to keep me company also to bring me my homework for school Blair and Soul have been feeding me soup and, giving me tea to drink for my sore throat. Soul came in with some potato soup he feed me which I happily ate ", Feeling better Maka?" Yeah a little Soul thank you so much for taking care of me", No problem babe your my girlfriend I would take care of you anyway" he smiled at me making blush light pink at his words he kissed the top of my head then stood up ". Call me if you need anything ok Maka?" , Don't worry Soul I will I smiled at him then coughed he looked at me again before leaving closing the door softly I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling I felt tired but I had been sleeping all day I found myself going into a deep sleep.

Maka's room

I looked pale my green eyes widen as my friends laid on the ground dead blood came from their mouths their eyes open with fear in their cold eyes, I cried out for them knowing they couldn't hear me my heart broke into a million pieces as I saw Soul laying there dead his headband croack on his head blood coming from his mouth like the others I ran to kneeling down crying into his chest "Please Soul wake up! You promised that you'll always be here! Please you've got to wake up..... Please......" I kissed his cold blue lips before closing his eyes for him I suddenly heard it the monster that killed my friends the monster that killed the love of my life.... The soul taker the one who I saw before it ran towards me I screamed in horror as it picked me up and killed me.

Maka's dream ended

I woke up from the dream I just had and looked around, seeing Soul there staring at me with concern and worry in his eyes I cried and leaped into his arms hugging him tightly sobbing into his beating chest he hugged me back holding me as I cried I finally stopped crying and pulled away wiping the tears away from my eyes ". Maka what's wrong? Are you okay?" I h-had a dream were you a-and everyone got killed", It's okay Maka I'm not going anywhere I'll protect you as long as I can". He cupped my face gently in his hands pressing his lips against mine I kissed back loving how soft his lips felt against mine I'll have to get stronger if I'm going to protect him and the others I have to try for them all even if that means I have to die doing it.