Soul's and maka's date

Soul was taking me out today somewhere special for a date to celebrate me getting first on the list. It was so sweet for Soul to take me out I told him he didn't have to but he said it was somewhere fun and something had he hasn't done in awhile, so I said yes to him I got dressed in a red dressed, red heels and my hair was down instead of my usually ponytails I walked downstairs and Soul was waiting for me he had on a black shirt with a black tie and they had black stripes on them. He looked handsome in it his hair still had his normal spikes in his hair smiling that me causing me to smile back at him and blush a little ". Ready to go Maka?" He extended his hand to me and I smiled and grabbed it, "Yes Soul I'm ready to go where are we going by the way?" I asked looking cute and innocent he just chuckles at my cuteness and leans to the motorcycle and we both, get a helmet and put it on our heads he gets on then, I get on after and wrap my arms around his waist so I don't fall off the bike he turns to me and smiles ". I hope you brought your dancing shoes because we're going dancing!" I giggle and smile at him ". Well this should be fun then" I kiss him then he kisses me before turning around and driving off.

One hour later

I look up to see where we are it's a dance place/ restaurant so we could eat after we are done dancing I turn to see Soul he's blushing awww! So cute! I giggle and hug him tightly then I give him a kiss on the cheek making him blush even more ". Thank you so much Soul for taking me here" he smiles and his blush faints away ". Well this is our first date and all I wanted to make it special for you Maka" I smile and grab his hand and walk into the place people are already slowly dancing, eating, chatting and having a fun time here I'm glad Soul picked this place. We danced and smiled at each other me looking into his red eyes him looking into my green ones we stopped dancing, while everyone else danced around us he leaned forward and kissed me it felt like we were the only ones in the room, just me and him I deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist we kissed for what seemed like hours, then we pulled away and continue to dance this was the best date I've ever had we ate then left I felt some souls where we had passed my eyes shot opened as I breath heavily Soul looked back at me concerned ". Maka are you ok?" Y-yeah Soul I'm fine I g-guess" what the heck was that? I thought to myself as we rode home.