More Training

Today we were going to start training to become more stronger than we have been Lord Death said that we could use the extra training because we'll be going into battle soon so we'll have to try our best with Soul and I with the witch hunter genetic scythe Black Star and Tsubaki using the black sword and Kid, Patty, and Liz using their laser cannons we were all deep in the forest so we could get in some extra training we have to be able to work together by letting our soul waves combine as one Black Star was in the middle I was on the left leaving Kid to be on the right side of us ". Alright you guys you all know what to do right?" , Yes I do Maka we've got this" kid said looking at me with a small smirk across his lips ", Yeah Maka don't worry we'll do it right no matter how many times we have to do this we will get it!" Black Star said I smiled and nodded ",Ok guys let's do this" Black Star closed his eyes and breathed deeply his soul wave came out it was huge and light blue like his hair then it was Kid's turn his sound wave was medium size it was orange his sound wave attaches to Black Star's sound wave then it was my turn I took a deep breath and close my eyes then my sound wave came out it was yellow and medium size, it attached itself to Kid's and Black Star's sound wave it was going good until it broke causing us to fall back on the ground ", Hey Maka what happened?" Asked Soul he was in his weapon form ". Yeah are you guys ok?" Ask Tsubaki her voice filled with worried ", Geez maybe you guys should take a break" said Liz sighing Patty nodded her head ". You guys really look like you need a break" I guess we could have a break alright after lunch we'll keep trying!" I smiled looking at all my friends they all smiled at me then we tried again but it broke again we all fell once more ". Ugh it's not working something is wrong here" Black Star looked frustrated that we couldn't do it right I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder giving him a small smile he looked at me eyes sadden ", Hey it's ok Black Star we'll get it here let's switched places" Ok Maka I'm sorry but this is just really hard to do" Black Star said Kid sighed a hand on his hip ", Let's just take a break for now and try again later" Kid said Black Star and I shook our heads in agreement then Soul, Patty, Liz and Tsubaki turned back into their human form then got the picnic blanket laying it down on the ground then we all sat down and ate lunch talked for a bit and then started to try again after Kid's attached itself to Black Star's sound wave then I took a deep breath and attached my soul wave to his and it worked! We all let go and then sighed in relief Black Star had a smile on his face I felt myself smiled as well happy that we could work together that no matter what we could get through it no matter how many times we have to keep trying.