lost souls

I laid in bed Soul sleeping beside me his back was turned to me, I couldn't sleep at all every time I would close my eyes I would see nothing but the poor souls I have no idea but I think they were human souls of people who got killed, before the kinishi would eat them everyone who knows about souls know that you shouldn't eat human souls unless they were for evil terrible things I got out of bed and put on my shoes then woke up Soul I needed him there's no way I could do this without him." Maka what's wrong? Did you have another nightmare again?" No soul I didn't I need you to come with me something about that place we passed just doesn't feel right to me....I feel like there's people there that need my help but I need you Soul I can't do it without so please help" he kissed me then I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck and I felt him wrap his arms around my waist I blushed a deep red and continue to kiss him his lips were soft I placed my fingers in his hair deepening, the kiss I felt so safe with him just kissing me I felt him smile into the kiss and pulled me closer to him his hand gently being placed on my cheek I blushed even more I could feel his heart beat just like mine we pulled back after kissing I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder we're still staying his lips are pressed softly against my head. I close my eyes, I press my nose against his shirt taking in his scent of cologne and chocolate I hear him chuckle and look down at me". So do you want to go check out those lost souls now or do want to go now?" "Let's go now I still want to see if I could help them, maybe I could see what they want" he nodded and put on his shoes then we left we got there 20 minutes I looked around at all of the lost souls that were around me Soul couldn't see them only I can, see them so I told him about it they said in order for them to be free and go to heaven I had to kill this monster that controlled them so I told them that Soul and I would be back. With our friends we'll all help the best way we could I just hope we safe them in time before it's too late everyone met at our and we came up with a plan to work together, to defeat the monster Kid, Liz and Patty would used their bigger gun Black Star and Tsubaki agreed to used enchanted sword and Soul and I would use witch hunter we went back to where I saw the souls and they told me where we could find the monster we thanked them and we went to the cave there we saw the monster it was huge razor sharp claws, one eye, and a giant. "Are you ready Maka?" Asked Kid Soul and the others were already in their weapon forms, "Yeah I'm ready let's do this!" We ran towards the monster we fought with all we had Kid with Liz and Patty Black Star with Tsubaki and me and Soul battling it out with the beast finally after what seemed like internally the battle was over we had won, the souls went up into heaven thinking us for all our hard work we were beaten up pretty badly but we were ok until Soul tried to stand and he passed out right in front of me....Soul!!!

((Hang cliff! Will Soul be ok? Idk stay tuned for the next chapter!))