Lazy day

Maka and I decided to have a lazy day just the two of us after what happened yesterday we had a test at school and Tsubaki and Black star invited us along with Kid, Liz, and Patty over to their house Tsubaki made us all dinner. And we all just hung out talking about the test we were going to have Wednesday I was pretty nervous but, with the help of Maka an few kisses from her and some encouragement from everyone I know, that I can do it one day I will become an death scythe just like Maka's dad I was relaxing with Maka in my arms with her reading a book like always. I felt a little smirk cross my lips and I grabbed Maka's book away from her and held it about her head". Hey I was reading that!" She yelled trying to get the book from me I laughed seeing her try to get it ". You are such a nerd but I love you" she smiled a little and puffed her cheeks up." I know I am but you love me though" I started chuckling ". Of course I love you Maka" I leaned in and kissed her still holding her book she kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me more after a few minutes we pulled away and cuddled her head on my chest and my arms around her" I love you Maka forever" I kissed her forehead and she giggled nuzzling my chest with her eyes closed ". I love you too Soul" and with that we drafting off to sleep embracing each other.

((Ok this might be short but that's because this was just a sweet little chapter enjoy it and have a great day/night))