feeling better

After weeks of feeling sick and missing school I finally felt better I went to school with Soul and the others it was so good to be out of the house I was so bored in the house ." Hey Maka we should go out for milkshakes after school", Yeah that would be nice thank you Soul" I hugged Soul tightly kissing his cheek Soul hugged me back giving me a quick kiss on the lips then we pulled back then heading into school to start the day.

Time skip 6 hours

School was exhausting Dr. Stein had dissecting these weird frogs that he found near his house then Sid and miss Marie got us into groups so we can use practice our powers by linking our souls together Soul and I did pretty good, but I am still worried about those lost Souls I found but I am not going to risk Soul being hurt again so I will have to train harder along with Soul and the others. Soul and I went to rally's and I ordered some chicken nuggets and a strawberry milkshake while Soul ordered a cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake we sat down and started eating "Man school was tiring today hopefully we'll win this battle whenever it happens". Soul said stretching his arms out before putting them behind his head leaning against the booth we were sitting in ", I want this battle to be over with soon too I am worried that I won't be as strong as my mama was" I sighed and continued to eat my chicken nuggets "Hey Maka don't down yourself like that your strong, brave, and beautiful plus you can do anything that you set your mind too", Thank you Soul I really needed that pick me up" Soul smiled at me then I smiled back at him we continued to eat our meal then we left when we got home Blair was with Patty cuddling up on the couch with her me and Soul didn't want to ruin their date so we went upstairs to his room and cuddled on the bed together I was still worried about the lost Souls that we had found ", Hey soul" ," Yeah Maka?" Do you think we could go and look at the lost souls tomorrow? I feel like they are somehow trap and I want to help them out the best I know how to" Soul held me close to him and kissed me I kissed him before pulling away "This is why I love you, you're so caring and sweet we'll go tomorrow with the others". Thank you so much Soul", Of course Maka" I fell asleep in Soul's loving embrace.