We went downstairs to eat

We went downstairs to eat. Ben and I were going to go out on that date after, since last time we got into a fight... "Hey can you guys take care of them please? We'll be back in 1-2 hours" Ben said. We placed them in their chairs. "Where are you guys going?" Carlos asked. "A date" Ben replied. I looked at Harry and Ryan and they kinda looked disappointed. "Babe ready?" Ben asked. I turned around and smiled at him and nodded. "Have fun" Evie said excitedly. I laughed "bye" I replied. We left. I got in Ben's car. "So... Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm not telling you" he replied. Dammit, I hate surprises. I have to do something. I leaned over and got my face close to his. My hands were in his hair and I kissed his cheek multiple times. I also kissed his neck. "Benny... Where are you taking me?" I asked him seductively. He hesitated. I went closer to his lips. "Enchanted Lake" he spat out and kissed me. I smirked. "Thanks Benny" I replied and sat back down properly. "I really hate it when you trick me. But I love the way you trick me." He said. I laughed. A few minutes later we arrived at the Enchanted Lake. He grabbed my hand and we ran all the way to the platform. I gasped. It was so beautiful. There was a table with breakfast food. There were flower petals on the ground and it was decorated nicely. "I love it!" I said and looked at him. He kissed me passionately. We say down. "I swear if there isn't any strawberries, I'm leaving right now" I said. "I would never forget those" he said and took out chocolate covered strawberries. "Yes! My favorite!" I said excitedly. We started eating.
1 hour later...
We were both sitting on the ledge, dipping our feet into the water and looking at the scenery. I rested my head on his shoulder and he had his arm around mine. He kissed my head. "This is nice. Just us two. No friends. No kids. No problems" he said and I laughed. "Ya I know. Its so quiet" I replied. We both lied back and looked up at the clouds. I felt Ben looking at me. I looked up at him. We just stared at each other. He kissed me softly but passionately. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied and smiled into the kiss I gave him. He had his other hand in my belly. He rubbed it slowly. I put my hand on top of his. We stayed there for about an extra 15 minutes then we decided to head back. We were walking back inside the castle. "I never thought I'd say this but, you look good in pink" Ben said and grabbed my hand. I laughed "ya me too" I replied. We went into the kitchen and everyone was having lunch. "Hey" Evie said feeding Bella. "Hi" I replied and kissed Bella and Jake softly. I went to make Ben and I's lunch since the chef is on break. I took a pot out and I reheated some soup. "Benny what do you want for lunch?" I asked. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my belly. "Whatever you're having" he whispered and kissed my neck. "Fine then you make it" I replied making my lunch. "Why can't you make it? You're already making soup for you" he said sitting down. I looked at Evie and winked. She got what I was saying. "Oh come on Ben. Don't be lazy" she said. Everyone was watching. I got behind him and put one of my hands in his hair and the other on his cheek. I went close to his face.  "Looks like old Mal is back" Jay and Carlos joked. "Benny" I whispered and sat on his lap. "I'm not falling for this again" he said. "Are you sure?" I asked and kissed his neck a couple of times. He hesitated and fell for it. "I'm not making you lunch" I whispered and then kissed his temple. I kissed him near his lips. "Fine" he whispered back and tried to kiss me but I moved my head so he kissed my cheek instead. I got up. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ben you just got played!" Jay said and the boys laughed. Ben looked embarrassed. "That's the second time that happens today" he replied. I smirked. "Still works like a charm" I said and high five Evie, Jay and Carlos. "You've done that to Harry then Ryan and now Ben. Ho—" Evie and I cut Carlos off. "*cough**cough*" we did. "Oh. Right..." He mumbled. "I have to go" Ben said and starred walking out of the kitchen. "Wait what's wrong? I'm sorry. Please don't leave, I didn't mean to" I said and grabbed his hand. "Its not that. Its just that I remembered that I had an important meeting with my dad and some other important people" he said. "Well do I have to be there?" I asked. He hesitated "no. Bye" he said and left. "Ok is it just me or was that weird?" I asked. "Ya I found it weird too." Jane said. "Ya he didn't even kiss you before he left like he usually does" Evie said. "Something's up" Audrey added. I wonder what it is.

So sorry for not updating. I've just been busy and I've been thinking a lot about how to end this book. I might start doing longer chapters, but it will take longer for me to update.
*didn't proof read*