Jinkook (request) Part 1

Start from the beginning

~2 years later~

Jungkook was jumping a little up and down anixious to see Jin again. He had decided to go the airport to greet him.
The two years had taken forever but looking back it also felt like their emotionel goodbye was just the day before. Nonetheless he couldn't wait to see Jin again.
As people came out and greeted their loved and missed ones Jungkook looked for Jin and when he saw him, his world became colorful again like it was suppose to be. Jungkook ran to him excited to see his boyfriend again. When Jin saw him his eyes shined with happiness and he opened his arms for Jungkook to run into them. When he did they hugged each other tightly. Jungkook got tears in his eyes as it felt like being where he belonged. He smelled Jin's clothes and the scent made him calm. Jin clutched his jacket the same way he had done the day they said goodbye.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." Jin whispered and Jungkook could tell from his voice that he was crying too.

"I know exactly how you felt because I felt the same way." Jungkook said and squezzed thighter. It felt like finally being awake again, like he had been asleep for the past two years. They pulled away from the hug but kept each other close. Jungkook let his finger trace over Jin's lips and Jin looked at Jungkook as he did. "I can't believe you're fianlly home." Jungkook said a tear rolling down his cheek.

"But I am and I won't leave you again." Jin said and put a hand on Jungkook's cheek.

"You better not." Jungkook whispered. Jin pulled Jungkook in and their lips met. Jungkook put his arms around Jin's torso and Jin held Jungkook's cheeks. Their lips worked like they hadn't just been parted for two years. They both knew exactly how to do it so the other liked it the best. Jin licked Jungkook's lip and Jungkook opened his mouth slightly. Jin put his tounge in and Jungkook welcomed it happily. Jungkook forgot about time and place in that moment. When they finally pulled away because of the lack of air Jungkook got emotionel again. He felt desperate and grabbed onto Jin's arms. "Jin..I need you right now." Jin bit his lip slightly.

"Okay let's go home." Jin said. He grabbed his bag and Jungkook's hand. They rushed out of the airport and into a cab. As they drove they kept kissing, not being able to stop. Jungkook knew it was awkward and not appropriate but he needed Jin. When they pulled up infront of their building, Jungkook payed the cab driver and they hurried inside. Jin let his bag drop and they both kicked off their shoes when they came inside. Jin removed Jungkook's jacket as they kissed and Jungkook removed his. They kissed all the way to the bedroom where Jin gently put Jungkook down. He hovered over him and started to slow down. Jin kissed his lips sweetly and his hands were going down his arms. Jungkook had his hands around Jin's torso pulling him in. Jin left small kisses on Jungkook's cheek and jawline, down to his neck. He kissed there and found Jungkook's sweet spot which he took extra care off. Jungkook put his hands on Jin's shirt and tugged at it. Jin got the message and removed it together with Jungkook's. They both took a minute looking at the others body which they hadn't seen in far too long. Jungkook was a little suprised to see his muscles more toned than when they last saw each other.

"You look really good Jin." Jungkook said and touched Jin's chest and stomach.

"So do you." Jin said. He leaned down once more and kissed Jungkook's lips. "Oh I have missed your lips." Jin said and it made butterflies in Jungkook's stomach rise. Jin kissed down Jungkook's chest and down to his nipple. He sucked and licked on one of them until it was hard while he touched the other until it was hard too. Jungkook let out small moans to let Jin know he liked it. Jin then kissed down Jungkook's stomach. He removed Jungkook's pants so he was lying in his underwear.