I Just Felt Like It

Chapter 51
'I Just Felt Like It'

"MY NOSE ISN'T BLEEDING AT ALL!"

Tsukiko's eyebrow twitched and she leaned over the railing.

"Oi, Tobio! Stop being so stubborn and get on that bench!" Tsukiko shouted and her brother looked at her, frowning slightly but listening to her.

Tsukishima snickered at Tsukiko and only then did she notice that almost everyone was staring at her. She pulled up her hood and plopped down on the seat in embarrassment.

Tsukiko furrowed her eyebrows as she watched the opposite team -who she thought looked like walking bananas- attempt a synchronized attack which they clearly had never tried before. Silently praising them for their enthusiasm, she didn't react at all when they missed. It was expected.

It was a reckless team. Like a banana trying to walk. Like a team full of Hinatas.

Tsukiko pursed her lips, staring intently at the hyper orange ball of fluff before giggling softly. That would be fun, she thought watching as Karasuno scored again.

She glanced at her brother who was finally back on court after letting Shimizu tend to his bleeding nose and imagined a team full of the black haired setter. That wouldn't seem too bad, she thought, at least he can do everything himself then.

And then, she imagined the team of Hinatas' going against the team of Tobios'.

Pursing her lips, she thought, Tobio will probably win. Hinata's receives are a tiny bit worse than Kei.

"Kageya, Tsukki, I'm heading this way," Yamaguchi said suddenly, cutting Tsukiko off in her story of trying to get Lev's arm out of the vending machine.

Tsukiko nodded and waved Yamaguchi off while Tsukishima did the same.

After seeing him off, they continued walking again and Tsukiko looked up at Tsukishima expectantly.

"So, do you want to hear what happens next?" Tsukiko asked, giving Tsukishima a hesitant smile.

"No, I would not," he replied without hesitation, putting his hands in his pockets as the wind blew.

Tsukiko let out a soft sigh. She wanted to tell him. Because Lev never did get out. She left him there for three hours to go for volleyball practice and when she came back, he was in the exact same position. Sadly, no one helped. She had to get the school janitor, Kuroo and Yaku to pry his arm out.

"Well, you guys won," Tsukiko said, still trying to make small talk.

Tsukishima nodded. He was a little upset that she didn't get on the bus with them when they returned to school. She was acting like a total stranger to the team.

"Are you happy?" She asked, trying to get him to talk.

"I'm tired," he replied.

"That's why I tell you to eat more."

"Nah."

Tsukiko rolled her eyes, walking into the house as soon as she removed her shoes as if it was basically her own.

"Do you want to eat?" Tsukiko questioned, pointing to the empty kitchen. She had actually expected Tsukishima's mother to be there but she hasn't seen her much lately. Most of the time it's only her and Tsukishima in the house.

"I'm going to sleep." Since that dumb bird woke me up, Tsukishima thought, feeling tired after the match.

Tsukiko frowned a little. "Oh, okay."