Tsukkibae

Chapter 11
'Tsukkibae'

Nekoma's really hard to defeat, Tsukiko thought with a frown, I bet the Kenma-san and the 3rd year middle blocker are close to each other.

Tsukiko glanced at everyone before sighing. It would be nice to be in a team again.

"Why are you sighing?"

She looked up and saw the 3rd year middle blocker standing in front her with a smile.

"Nothing," she answered avoiding his gaze. She was sure if he met her eyes, he'd know.

"I'm Kuroo Tetsurou," she heard him say but she didn't look up at him.

"Kageyama Tsukiko."

"Your brother is the setter isn't he?"

"Yeah."

"Are you the manager?"

"No, I'm kinda like the student coach."

"That's cool. Mind if I call you Tsukiko?"

She looked up at him and noticed his hair covering his right eye.

"No, not really. Mind if I call you Tetsurou-san?"

"Tetsurou's fine."

"Nah. I like Tetsurou-san. See you next time."

"Nice meeting you, Tsukiko."

Tobio walked over to Tsukiko. "You were talking to the captain, nee-san."

"Yeah I know. We're kinda like friends now," she replied with a shrug not noticing the glare Tsukishima gave her while she and Kuroo were talking.

"Queen~ who are you texting?" Tsukishima asked, peeking over her shoulder.

"I'm talking to Tetsurou-san, from Nekoma," she answered with a smile before turning back to her phone.

Tsukishima's eye twitched as he trudged back to his seat.

Tetsurouuu:
I can use both of my hands to spike

Tsukiko:
Awww. That's cool. I can only use my left hand. Imma leftyyy

Tetsurouuu:
U don't see a lot of lefties all the time, you're kinda cooler

Tsukiko:
Hahahaha, sureeee. You're still cooler than me tho

"Kageyama, class is starting. Put away your phone."

Tsukiko nodded and sent a quick message to Kuroo before slipping her phone in her bag quietly.

Tsukishima's patience was starting to run out. Tsukiko promised to eat with them but she wasn't even talking to them. She was just texting Kuroo and smiling every now and then. And Tsukishima can't stand it. He couldn't quite describe the feeling he felt.

"Kageya, who are you talking to?" Yamaguchi asked, trying to look at her phone. However, Tsukiko moved it away, hiding her conversation.

A grin was set on her face as she typed something back.

Tsukishima stood up and grabbed Yamaguchi's elbow, dragging him outside of the class. Tsukiko paid no attention to them and continued typing.

"Tsukki, why'd you drag me out here?" Yamaguchi asked as they stood near the windows.