Tell Him You're On Your Man Period

Chapter 2
'Tell Him You're On Your Man Period'

Oh. So she's the King's sister. Tsukishima thought with a smirk after the teacher embarrassed both of them in front of the while class. What a shame. She was cute too.

"Kageya-san, why didn't you tell us you were Kageyama's sister?" Yamaguchi asked with a pout as they walked out of the classroom together. Tsukiko and Yamaguchi walked side by side while Tsukishima walked silently behind them.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "You didn't ask. And you didn't even need to know," she answered with small frown. "Does my being related to Tobio have something wrong?"

"You should have still told us though, Queen," Tsukishima said with a smirk using the nickname she told them to use, thinking it would provoke her.

But instead she let out a loud snort, sounding very similar to a pig. "Thank you for thinking so highly of me, Tsukki," she taunted, purposely using the nickname Yamaguchi had for him.

"Tch."

Tsukiko winked at him before she stopped beside the gate and said, "This is my stop. I'm waiting for Tobio."

Yamaguchi nodded and said his goodbye with a smile before running after Tsukishima who walked ahead of him already.

Tsukiko bit her lip and shifted from one foot to another before shouting a goodbye at Tsukishima. He replied with a wave of his hand, despite not looking back.

Tsukiko smiled, happy that she already made friends although they were guys. Her friendships in middle school consisted only of guys in the volleyball team and those too were ruined because she sided with her brother. Her plan to be nicer to people worked, although she was a bit cheeky but do was Tsukishima.

At least my face didn't scare them off, she thought, laughing at herself.

She stood there and seconds later, Tobio came, stomping towards her with a scowl on his face.

Actually no.

She waited five hours for him at the gate.

But he did come with a scowl on his face.

She punched his shoulder and he winced, rubbing it. "Oi. Tobio, what the hell took you so long?" She said, her eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

"That guy. First round preliminaries. Last year. Hinata Shouyou," he mumbled, the scowl deepening.

Tsukiko's eye twitched and she slapped the back of his head. "In proper sentences." She said slowly, emphasizing every word to make sure her dense brother would understand.

He began his story and Tsukiko remembered the boy. His jumps were amazing. It was just bad luck that he didn't get into a good school like Kitagawa Daiichi.

"Five a.m. tomorrow. I need to be here by then," he said, walking out the gate already.

"I'll go with you then," Tsukiko said, already beside him.

"Fine."

Tobio knew it was better not to fight with her.

"Who are you?" The orange haired boy, Hinata Shouyou, asked. He looked weirdly at Tsukiko.

She wrapped her arms around herself and scowled deeply.

"Hi, you can call me Kageya," Tsukiko said, her eyebrow twitching. Rude shorty.

"Oh. I'm Hinata Shouyou!"