You've Always Had A Bad Sense Of Direction

Chapter 12
'You've Always Had A Bad Sense Of Direction'

"Oh, that girl is cute too."

"Which one?"

"The one with really nice hair and isn't wearing any glasses."

"Woah, she is cute. You wanna ask for her number?"

"What? No, you go."

"If I get it I won't give to you."

Tsukishima glared at the random players making them cower back and turn away.

"Aw man. She has a boyfriend."

"Well, she is cute."

Tsukishima liked the sound of that. Being her boyfriend. He slowly put a hand over Tsukiko's shoulder, bringing her in a little closer. Tsukiko, however, did not seem to mind and kept looking around anxiously.

Tsukiko grimaced, unable to hold it any longer. "Kei, I'll go to the bathroom for a while, my bladder is not holding it," she muttered patting Tsukishima's shoulder and walking away.

Now, where is it? Tsukiko thought, walking around aimlessly.

When she spotted the sign, she quickly dashed towards the bathroom to relieve her bladder. After finishing her business, she tried to find the courts.

Should be here right? Or was it that way? Wait... Didn't I pass by here already? Tsukiko looked around and noticed that she couldn't recognize the place. A small gasp escaped her lips as she stood frozen to the ground, Holy shit. Holy shit. Am I lost? I'm lost aren't I? God, Kei is going to kill me.

"Tsukiko-chan~ is that you?"

At the sound of the familiar voice, Tsukiko was stuck between wanting to groan or to hug him.

"Of course it's her, Trashykawa. Who else would it be?"

Tsukiko quickly turned around and smiled at them. "Hello. Can you guys help me? I kinda got lost my way."

"You've always had a bad sense of direction," Iwaizumi muttered under his breath.

"I heard that, Hajime-san," Tsukiko said, sending a glare towards Iwaizumi.

It was true though. But she would rather punch herself than admit it to Iwaizumi and Oikawa. She wouldn't hear the end of it.

"It's just right there," Iwaizumi said, pointing to the corner. "We're going there too, you can follow us."

"Okay."

Oikawa put an arm around her before leaning down and asking, "Tsukiko-chan, do you have a boyfriend now?" He actually wanted to just tease her and tell her to become his girlfriend but her answer shocked him.

"Yes," she answered without hesitance, pushing his hand off at the same time.

Oikawa couldn't believe what she just had said. "W-What? Who?"

"Kei," she said bluntly. "Tsukishima Kei. The middle blocker."

"Ah..." Even Iwaizumi was speechless.

"I see my team, see you later, senpais!" She exclaimed before running over to Tsukishima, leaving them with their jaws unhinged.

"Oh, Tsukiko, where were you?" Tsukishima asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at Iwaizumu and Oikawa over Tsukiko's shoulder.

"I got lost," she admitted, knowing there was no point in lying to Tsukishima 

Tsukishima chuckled but made no other comment to Tsukiko's surprise yet relief.

"The match is starting soon," he said looking for the other team.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go sit down... now..." Tsukiko muttered, knowing she'd have to sit alone.

"Kageya!" Hinata exclaimed, running towards them, "Why don't you kiss Tsukishima for good luck?"

"Who told you to say that, Hinata?" Tsukiko immediately asked, knowing that Hinata wasn't capable of saying those words without any influence.

"Nishinoya-senpai."

I knew it.

And out of nowhere, Nishinoya appeared before whispering. "Just kiss him." Then Tanaka appeared whispering the same thing. Tsukiko's eye twitched before pecking Tsukishima's cheek and smacking Nishinoya and Tanaka's head.

"I hate all of you," she muttered, a blush on her cheeks as she stomped to the benches.

"You salty bastard!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya screamed at the same time while Tsukishima walked away with a smirk.

Tokonami Match ||

YESSS! SLAM IT DOWN!! GOOD JOB HINATA!! Tsukiko thought, bouncing up and down on her seat with excitement.

She let out an awkward laugh when she realized people were staring and focused back on the game to see Tsukishima and Kageyama quarrelling. Idiots... she thought, shaking her head.

"Where'd you go?" Yamaguchi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I went to look for food but didn't find any," she said softly, sitting in an empty seat on the bus.

Tsukishima chuckled while Yamaguchi offered her some chips which she kindly declined.

She was lying though. She went to talk to Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

Aoba Johsai Match ||

Tobio's head should have cooled down by now, Tsukiko thought, watching as he entered the court. However, she snorted loudly when she saw Kageyama attempt to smile. Hinata was scared shitless from her point of view. She would have been too if she was that close to him.

She watched the match intently, her eyes following the ball. She breathed in, trying to remember the feeling of spiking the ball down. It was nice while it lasted.

No. No. No. Not Hinata. Not Hinata. No. Damnit!

She found all of them gathered at the stairs. They all looked at her expectantly but she just smiled. She didn't say anything because she knew she shouldn't.

~

Tetsurouuu:
How'd the match go?

Tsukiko:
We lost

But we tried our best :))