Lady Luster || Strip

Start from the beginning

"James, I need my shoes!" Nadine said. he just swapped her off her feet, picking her up in his arms so she could stop complaining.

"I can walk you know." she told him but she was secretly enjoying the warmth he gives her whenever she's in his arms.

They got to the living room of their hotel room, displayed the poker tools.

"What are we playing for?" Nadine asked throwing herself on the carpeted floor, next to the fireplace.

"Clothes" James answered with a bit of sassiness in his voice.

Uh, uh, why does he always have to be a smartass?! Nadine thought.

"What?!" she asked.

"Yeah about the sexy part, I win, you strip, you win, I strip" he said with a grin.

You know what? why not? Nadine thought, it's for fun after all.

"FINE, let's play!" she said they shuffled the cards and started first round.

He was totally kicking her butt, hiting jackpots one after another.

" strip..." he said showing her two pair kings from his card.

Nadine rolled her eyes and took her shirt off left with only her black lacy bra and pants pajama.

round two:

jackpot, pairs, strip... now it was her turn to watch him strip.

"strip please..." Nadine teased.

He smirked then took off his shirt

third round:

"If you don't mind, strip..." Nadine said with an amusing smile on her face.

This was so much fun. James got up smiling too, he took his sweat pants off, now left in his boxers. damn was it a good view, he was half naked.

fourth round:

Nadine looked at him, knowing that she was again going to win this round and he had one piece of clothes left. She shook her head. She's  not all that evil, she's not going to make him strip his boxers off, she just threw all the cards in a pile and pushed him to a laying position on the carpet, catching him off guard and climbing on top of him, sealing his lips with a deep passionate kiss with lots of tongues.

"It seemed like you didn't have anymore clothes left" Nadine told him when they finally pulled away to catch their breaths.

"You make me wonder about you sometimes" James said stroking her cheeks, gently pecking her lips.

"That's cause i'm that interesting" she teased.

He chuckled humourously.

"Yes you are very interesting my love" James said.

"I still won though" Nadine whispered, licking his lower lips teasingly, he responded by squeezing the side of her hips, showing her how affected he is by her actions.

"Look who's drooling now?" she teased again.

He smirked.

She still calls him a tease yet again.

"You won cause i let you" he told her.

"What do you mean?" Nadine asked.

"Yeah, what you heard. You only won cause i wanted you too." James said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Cause i love you and because it's what real men do" he said above a whisper.

Awww, he's such a gentleman. they've come a long way to be this perfect for each other. She still couldn't believe that last 2015 they're still partners in crime or Just friends, still trying to test the water if they will act on the the sexual tension between them.

Then they finally got together last February 11, 2016 after nearly trying to avoid each other after their fight during wangfam premiere night.

"Yeah alright" Nadine said, and before she knew it, she was pinned under him.

Just when she was about to say something he closed her mouth with a kiss.

"Shut up" James told her as his lips moved down her breasts, lower down to her stomach. she pulled him back to her lips, looking him deep in his eyes.

"There is no way in hell we're doing this on this carpet" Nadine said.

James raised an eyebrow.

"We've done it before, even worse" he reminded her.

"Exactly and we had to pay for the carpet" Nadine said pushing him off her and getting up pulling him with her and making their way back to their room.

She pushed him on the bed, he sat and watched her put her hair in a high messy ponytail and strip the rest of her clothes off except for her lacy black bra and panties same as the one she's wearing on her perfume campaign.

James licked his lips and sigh.

"Uh, She's sexy and she knows it..." he said.

And James though, damn how lucky he is, Nadine was his.

She climbed on top of him, feeling his abs. She positioned herself just on top of his bulge. His hard erection was poking her. She started to grind on top of him while slowly removing her lacy bra. When her breast was freed from the sexy lingerie. He started massaging her left breast while he licks her right nipple.

"Jameessss,...." she moaned and she keeps on grinding on top of him, soaking her panties with her pre-cum.

He can't control himself anymore especially Nadine's is deliciously grinding on top of him. She flipped her over, spread her legs and he licks her even she's still wearing her soak panties. "You smell heavenly loves," he said while he tears her panty into pieces.

"Loves that's my fave lingerie," she said while    writhing from his attack, she can't describe the sensation she's feeling.

James just laughed, " I'll buy you a lot of those and I don't care if you'll buy the whole store as well, because you can't blame me love. You look hot as fuck right now, and I know a lot of men were envious. You're MINE, especially this," he said while he inserted his fingers on her clit and started pumping in and out. He moved on top of her and started making love to her.

This will be a looooong night and she bet it will be fun. Because this is his idea of fun.

Hey @pumpkinaddie this one for you. Sorry natagalan haha. This was supposed to be publish last 02.20.17. But I was busy with voting and adult life that I just started it and leave it hanging.

This is 2nd that I'm gonna publish. To motivate us. Loves don't be complacent WE NEED TO FIGHT. They always underestimate us. Show them what we can do! By keep on voting. No bashing. Spread the loves.