Thirty-Four - Sir?

Start from the beginning

Photographs of women’s rears come to Catherine’s mind, ones that she stumbled upon when most definitely not looking for such photos. She marvelled then at how mere behinds entice men sexually, and now tells herself that just seeing several posteriors lined up before them in the buff will make men’s spoiled “brat” rouse, stir. And then, for the men to ready themselves to shoot towards those lovely rumps will please and entertain them even more.      

It is not long before the first batch of women is readied for the first shooters. Some women are on their hands and knees, crouching down forward while elevating their rear, with the woman holding their nether cheeks apart by way of one hand on each fleshy mound somewhat placed on top of them. The targets face the wall; the holders of cheeks face in the direction of the shooters. These women’s faces will therefore be something else for the men to hit, if the lower target is missed. Other target-women are standing and leaning forward towards the wall in order to make their rear target prominent, with the women who are holding the curtains back from those submissives’ manholes standing to the side.

The targets are therefore at different heights, and, as a master eyes the fleshy mounds that are all extended out towards him, he must choose three consecutive holes, including that of his submissive, and must hit all three in order to move on to the next round.

The third man in line to participate after a shooter has competed is at liberty to penetrate any woman’s rear that this shooter managed to hit straight on, perfectly centered, in order for that shooter-to-be to kick-start his process to climax, to his competing. The man second in line to the shooter is by that time past this kick-start and should be almost ready to compete, while the master immediately behind the spent shooter steps up immediately to do his thing, with hopefully minimal time wasted in between competitors. The masters, however, are not the male professionals of the sex circus shows, to climax on cue.

Thus,  in this contest, if a shooter hits two targets, then the corresponding man in line can penetrate both submissives attached to those targets. If he hits three, then the man can penetrate the three, thrusting a few times into each woman that he is allowed to penetrate, one directly after the other, and then proceeding to his chosen submissive for her to get him all the way into shooting/competing form. This submissive is not his own, since she must be shot at and is therefore a part of the most appealing range before the master. The targets consequently change with each group of shooters.

With three hundred men in attendance, several men will once again compete simultaneously in the room, and so, at different ranges. The shooter obviously cannot aim towards the area where the man who is allowed to penetrate is doing his thing. He must choose three other consecutive targets.

When the host reminds everyone about the rule governing rear penetration where true submissives are concerned, Catherine sends a hand to her head, and then her fingers through her hair. When they meet up with some of the ejaculate that was spewed up there unintentionally, she quickly removes her hand and nervously looks at Tristan. His eyes, however, do not change.

“What are you, ten years old, all of  you?! Leave your wee-wees alone! I want to leave!” A non-refundable complains. Or, as the masters see it, whines.

“You’re not leaving. So deal with it,” her master replies.

“I don’t want to see you play porn-star-stud anymore! So what if you can come like . . .”

Smack.

“You’re still ugly!” She nevertheless finishes, hand stroking her cheek.

“If you want handsome studs, you have to go gay porn,” another non-refundable judges, further taking aim at the assembled masters. “Because straight porn has mostly ugly guys getting everything that no woman would ever give them if they weren’t being paid to do it, so that all the ugly, pathetic men out there can imagine themselves being those lucky, ugly guys, when women in fact wouldn’t even give them the time of day for free,” she adds. She is not the only one to believe that the masters appropriate power, take it for themselves, without deserving it, and, like several others, has obviously had enough of her weekend master and weekend play, even for pay.