Chapter 7: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 2/2)

Start from the beginning

"Reginald!" as Rio called her brother's name, Jake released his grip off of her chin and walked up to her brother. "Rio..Who is this..jerk?"

"You won't believe it, but he's--"

"Jake Greens," Jake said, introducing himself.

"WHAT!? You're--that guy..that wouldn't take that single 'no', from Tori!"

"Hmph. I see, that you know what my objective is." Shark looked at his sister. "Rio, please..go now."

"But...why? I--"

"JUST GO! NOW!" Shark shouted louder, startling Rio, making her run off. He glared at Jake. "Look..I'm not here to let you, slide this one off. This is..my sister, we're talking about..and her friend!"

Jake scoffed. "Your point is--?"

"That..I'm going to duel you!"

"If..it's a duel, that you want, then..it's a duel..that you should get." Jake Greens said, before placing on his duel gazer, "But..there are some different rules."

~~~~~

"You know, Shark..I have to tell you..something." Jake said, looking at his card.

"What is it?"

"I WIN!" Jake said, summoning a special card in his deck.

"Wha--AHHHH!" screamed Shark, falling down and losing his life points in the duel. Jake was the winner of the duel, and he quickly fled before Rio heard Shark's cry, and she went to him. "No! Reginald!" she saw that her brother got knocked out. "What did he..do to you?" she layed his head on the top of her lap and she cried. "Why did..you..do..this?"

But..unknown to Jake Greens, as he ran off in a chase in Heartland City, a boy glided with a robot. "Hmph." Kite Tenjo said, looking down.

"W-what!? I-is..It..M-Master K-K-Kite!? Do you..know that boy?"

"No, I don't..Orbital," said Kite. "I'm just wondering..where he's going..in such a rush?"

"W-who..knows!? He looks like..he's trying to escape from trouble!"

Kite's eyes widened when he spotted Rio with Shark. "Hold up. Take a landing, there." he pointed to the siblings. "To where..they're at."

"Y-Yes..Master K-Kite." Orbital glided down and landed, and got off of Kite's back. Kite went to Rio. "Rio."

"Kite?" Rio inquired, with watery eyes.

"What happened to your brother?"

"I'll explain later. Right now, he's in horrible condition! He won't wake up. He must be taken to the hospital, immediately." Rio said, looking up at him.

"Ok." Kite turned to look at Orbital. "Orbital, where's the nearest hospital, at?"

BEEP! BOOP! BOP!

"Uh.." Orbital searched up in his system, to find out where the nearest hospital was at. "It's..just..r-right..near by..a couple streets down."

"Great. Let's take him, there," Kite got on his Orbital glider. "Come on, Rio."

Rio looked up at him in confusion. "Uh..Where do you think..we're going, on that thing?"

"T-thing!? I'll let you know that--"

"Save it, for later, Orbital. Now, we have to go take Shark.. to the hospital, now. Hop on, you're going with me. And, don't forget to..carry your brother."