Chapter 6

Ink could do and say nothing as he continued to fall into the blackness of the portal. His mind took a few seconds to process what had happened a few short seconds ago. Let's see....... He was sitting and talking with Classic Sans.......there was a knock at the door......Error came in........Sans was trapped then captured......he got thrown into some mysterious portal without his weapons or any idea of where he was.......?!!

Inks eyes shot wide open after remembering all the events that had happened. Then he realized that Error was still in the house with Sans and the others!

"Dammit, I need to get out of here!"

He looked all around him as he fell, but he could see nothing but darkness. It was pitch black everywhere he looked. The air felt thinner and colder as he continued to fall. Ink began to panic when he realized that there was nothing he could do to stop Error this time. Was this it? Is he going to go mad here and die? Did Error finally win? Ink felt ridiculous asking himself so many questions, but this was the only way he could keep himself distracted from his current situation.

There was nothing he could do this time to stop Error. Without his paintbrush and paints, he was useless. He could only keep falling while thinking of his mistakes. If only he could find some way out of this endless black void, then he could try to stop Error. Ink had one more idea on how to escape. It was pointless and very weak, but he had not other options to choose.

{Ink called out for help}

"Hello? Is anyone there? Can anyone hear me? Can anyone help me!?"

• •

• • •

• • • •

• • • • •

• • • • • •

{...But Nobody Came...}

___________________________________________

Error stood at the foot of the portal, smiling down at it as he watched Ink fall. Everything had gone according to plan.

"Heh, well whaddya know. That was pretty easy."

He looked up at Classic Sans who was still dangling in the blue strings. The look on his face was both furious and afraid. His eyes were pitch black, but his smile was still frozen on his face. Error chuckled and tightened the strings around Sans ever so slightly.

"What's that face for pal? Don't be so scared, I was only here for the rainbow boy remember? I ain't gonna hurt any of you.....not today at least."

Before Sans could say anything, Error dropped him on his face and dropped Inks paintbrush and paints as well. Picking up both items, Error snapped his fingers, causing him and the portal to vanish. Classic Sans slowly got up rubbing his head. He looked up at where Error used to be then frowned.

"Shit, this isn't good. Ink..."

BAM!

The upstairs bedroom door suddenly came flying over him and landed behind him with the other broken door. There stood an furious Toriel and a scared Frisk. They both ran down the stairs heading straight for Sans.

"Sans are you alright?!"

Toriel kneeled next to him, concern laced in her voice as she looked him over for injuries. Sans placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

" Im fine Tori. He didn't do anything to me, but I can't say the same for Ink."

Frisk came up from behind Toriel. They had a look of sadness and fear on their small face.

"Is Mr. Ink going to be okay..?"

Sans turned to Frisk seeing the small tears in their eyes. He slowly wiped them off their face and tried to give a convincing smile.

"Don't worry kiddo, Ink is the strongest guy I know. He's gonna be alright..."

Frisk could tell that even Sans didn't fully believe the words he was saying, but they decided not to make a big deal of it and tried to stay positive. They gave Sans a big hug to try and calm their beating heart down. Sans returned the hug, letting Toriel join in. After a few seconds of a now peaceful and safe silence, a rather loud gasp was heard at the front doorstep. All three of them turned their heads to see a tall skeleton with a flowing red scarf holding what looked like a bag of groceries. He stood there with his eyes wide open and his jaw almost falling off his face. A minute passed before he shook himself out of his trance then faced the group.

"SANS! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS MESS?!??"

Sans only chuckled and rubbed the back of his head as Toriel and Frisk let out small giggles. Boy, he had a lot of explaining to do.

"Heheh, hey Papyrus. You're gonna love this story..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Sans sure has a lot to tell his brother. As for Ink and Error, what could Error possibly be planning? Is Ink going to be okay? Find out next time!

-Sorry for the short and boring chapter, I'm really     trying to come up with new stuff, sorry \:-