Part- 19 (Last)

A strangled sob came out at the words she never expected to hear him say.

Sanskar- Don't cry.

He said harshly as he pulled her into his arms.

Swara didn't even bother struggling.

Swara- He didn't love me.😢

She whispered dully.

Swara- Why did he go out with me for 15 months if he didn't love me at all?

Sanskar- He was f*cking a*shole.

It was the most diplomatic answer Sanskar could think of.

The effects of her 1 can of beer were beginning to set in, tempting her to say words that would cause only pain to both of them.

Sahil had been good to her, too good, which was probably why the way he had so coldly dumped her hurt too much.

Sanskar- Did u love him?

"Did she loved Sahil?"

She felt Sanskar flinch when she pulled away from him, & she hated herself for it. Now was the time to make a clean break, & Swara knew it was the only chances she would have to save herself from what fate had in store for her all along.

Sanskar handsome face was taut as he waited for her answer.

Swara- Yes, I loved him. I love him.😢

Sanskar tried not to react even though the words were like a f*cking blow to his chest.

Swara swallowed.

Swara- But I don't love him the way he deserved to be loved.

The flare of surprise in Sanskar's eyes, was a lovely sight, but a faintest glimmer of hope that followed was even more beautiful.

Sanskar wanted to haul her into his arms when he realized what she was saying.

"Finally."

The word was all he could goddamn think of. He wanted to shout, wanted the whole f*cking world to know that he finally had the girl who had been born for him. But he didn't do any of those bcoz it just wasn't the right time yet.

Sanskar- Come here.

His voice was both a command & a caress,& Swara's body instinctively responded to it. Her tears slowly dried out, her body molding softly to his.

Sanskar tipped her face up once more,& this time it felt entirely natural to raise her lips as he lowered his head.😉💏🙈

The first touch of his lips was gentle, the very opposite of their first kiss. His lips moved softly against her, licking & nipping tenderly. His tongue slipped b/w her lips, exerting a pressure that Swara welcomed bcoz it took the decision entirely out of her hands.

Slowly, she let his tongue in,& Swara wanted to cry at just how beautiful his kiss felt. His lips felt & tasted even better than she could remember,& his passion as scorching & raw as it was when they had first kissed.

A hard arm curled around her waist, pulling her closer until every inch of their bodies touched. His other hand gripped her hair, pushing her head forward so his tongue could mover further into her mouth.& his hands were drifting her lower, caressing her back b4 curving around her buttocks.

Sanskar's kiss continued to mesmerize her. When he shifted her in his arms, leaning back against sides so she could lie on top of him, her eyelid fell shut. Mind already made hazy by alcohol, her heart made numb by pain, her body was completely free to take over,& Swara gladly surrendered to its urges.