Part-14

She frowned at the fingers encircling her wrist, hating how the skin there prickled in awareness.

Swara- Let go, Sanskar.

She tried wriggling here wrist out of his hold.

Sanskar- Why not?

His thumb slowly stroked her knuckles, making her imagine how it would feel when it was other parts of body her he stroked.

Swara pushed the thoughts away. She couldn't think like that anymore. It wasn't right.

Sanskar- I like u a lot. U know that, don't u? Take a risk with me, Swara. Go out with me.

Swara- I can't.

The more he pushed, the more Sanskar terrified her with the feelings he evoked. They were so...strange it was the only word she let herself use. Anything else was too dangerous.

Sanskar- Yes, u can.

Swara- No, I can't.

Swara added in a small voice.

Swara- I'm dating Sahil Se...

Sanskar- Then stop dating him.

Sanskar interrupted coolly.

Swara- No, u don't understand.

She swallowed convulsively, knowing instinctively that Sanskar didn't like what she was about to say.

Swara- I'm Sahil's girlfriend now.

Sanskar's hands fell away so abruptly it was as if she had burned him. His voice was hoarse when he asked...

Sanskar- What did u say?

Swara forced herself to smile.

Swara- Aren't u going to congratulate me?

She had said it to lighten the air b/w them, but the moment the words left her lips she knew it had been a wrong thing to say.

Sanskar looked like she had stabbed-no, he looked at her as if she was a no-good cheat who had backstabbed him.

Sanskar- I'm not going to f*cking congratulate u.

He bit loud.

She had a sudden urge to cry. Rage, Swara would been able to handle but the look of betrayal in Sanskar's dark brown eyes wasn't something she had prepared her heart for.

When she started to bend her head. Sanskar snapped.

Sanskar- Look at me.😠

She did as asked, her lips trembling.

Sanskar- Why the f*ck did u become his girlfriend, Swara?

Swara- I c-care for him.

Sanskar looked like he wanted to throttle her.

Sanskar- Liar.😡😕

She glanced around nervously, torn by her need to comfort him & her desire to run away.

Swara- Sanskar, people might hear us-

Sanskar- F*ck them.😈😠😡

He grabbed her shoulders.

Sanskar- Can't u feel how different we are together, Swara?

She turned her head away from his searching gaze.

Swara- I'm Sahil's-

Sanskar- Don't say his f*cking name in front of him!😡

"Am I interrupting something?" -said a voice.

Sanskar's hands dropped from her shoulder and he stepped away as he saw the owner of the voice.😮😱

How's the episode?☺

Why is Swara Sahil's girlfriend?

Is she really care for him?

Who was a person interrupted Swasan's conversation?

Comment your views below...

#Monica