Part-8

Part-8

3 YEARS EARLIER

Sahil Sen Gupta,dressed in his usaual pretty-preppy boy shirt,was making a move on girl Sanskar wanted more than anything in his life.18 f*cking yrs old & Sahil dressed like he was headed to the NYSC.Who the f*ck wore a tie post-orientation bash for freshment?They were called f*cking fresh for a goddamn reason.

Unfortunately,the chick that caught his eye seemed to dig Sahil's style.Sanskar knew this for a fact since he stood close enough to hear every word that exchanged b/w her & prick.

Sahil-Don't let those girl bother u.

Sahil was murmuring.

Sansakr knew the other guy was talking about the bitches that had surrounded a girl earlier.

He was usually laidback,but even his hackles had immediately risen at the way those stupid bi*ches had talked shit about Swara.He had been about to go over & help her,but Sahil had appeared from nowhere,beating him to puch.

She smiled at the other man,her face softening

Swara-I never do.U don't have to worry about me.

Sahil grinned

Sahil-Good.I was afraid I'd have to join my 1st bi*ch fight just to protect u.

She laughed,the melodic sound stroking Sanskar like a siren's call.

The two spent more than a few minutes chatting & laughing.Her smile was breathtaking.It was the most beautiful thing about her,lighting up her face in a way that made him want to find out if she would give him that smile if-no when-he took her body.

His fists clenched as Swara kept smiling at the other man.Sanskar wanted to hoard her smile so that no other man would know how lovely she was 😍😍.

How was the part?😊