Part-4

Part 4

Pinning a smile to her face,she whriled around,her headache gone but her stomach queasy when she found herself gazing into dark brown eyes that always seemed to uncomfortably see through her.

Swara quickly looked away b4 she could see more in those eyes.Everything in them was a danger to her,a threat to the self-control she had worked so hard for.

Voice-Having a nice time avoiding me?

A lazy smile accompanied the words,turning them into an innuendo.

Swara-I wasn't avoiding u.

She hated how he made it seem like they were playing a game of hide-&-seek ,like she wanted to run away so he could go after her.

Voice-That's too bad.I like the idea of running after of u.😉😜

Sanskar paused meaningfully,as if wanting her to fully experience the electric current that went through her body at his words.

Swara-I've gotten good at it over the years.

Sanskar Maheshwari was the guy every girl in the university dreamt of.(Mine too😍😍😍).

But to Swara,it was her worst nightmare simply because he made her feel so disloyal to Sahil.Even the emotions Sanskar evoked in her were different.Sahil filled her being with serene peace.He had made her feel safe & cherised--or at least he used to.

But Sanskar was the opposite,disturbing her like an emotional tornado.One bent on exposing Swara's secret flawled side at any cost.

Sanskar-Nothing to say to that?

Sanskar crowded her shamelessly,uncaring of the incredulous glances that went their way as he stalked her,forcing Swara to move backward.He was a few inches taller than Sahil,but unlike Swara's sweet & gentle bf Sanskar liked to use his intimidating height to his advantage.

He cornered her whenever she could,like he did now,as if wanting her to feel small & powerless next to him.Worse,she liked feeling that way,loved how he could so easily crush her but knowing he wouldn't.& he knew it.

Swara-You're too close.

She said b/w clenched teeth.With Sanskar so near,all she could think was of how large he was,how hard--

A tiny cry escaped her when she bumped accidently into something from behind.She turned her head around just to see a pyramid of empty beer cans toppling onto the table.When Swara looked back,Sanskar had imprisoned her in the circle of his arms,his hands holding the edge of the table at each side of her.

Swara-I'm serious.

& she was,even if she sounded a little too breathless than what was right.

Sanskar smirked-Did u come alone?

Every word that dropped from his lips felt like an invitation to make love.He was so intensely s*xual Swara had troble breathing normally around him.

Swara-No.

It was so,so hard to keep her voice from shaking,& harder not to at Sanskar when he was this close.Hardest of all to ignore was the heat he exuded,enticing her to touch any part of his ruggedly toned body.He was muscled all over,& his tight black shirt & hip-hugging jeans made no secret of it.

He leaned close,his breath fanning her face as he whispered...

Sanskar-Want me to keep u company?