Part-9

Sahil-I have to go.

Sahil said when a faculty member waved him to come over from the opposite side off the auditorium.

He stepped in front of Swara,which placed him directly in Sanskar's line of vision as well.

A possessive warning glinted in Sahil's gaze just b4 he bent down to kiss Swara on the cheek.

Fu*king asshole.Sanskar wanted to beat the other man up but knew it wouldn't help him.He wasn't blind.A lot of girls went for the bad boy-rebel without a cause,but he knew that Swara Gadodiya was not like that.She would choose Sahil over him bcoz she was the type to want someone she was comfortable with,someone who wouldn't make her heart race or force her to lose control.

Swara Gadodiya would not someone like Sanskar Maheshwari-even if she needed him as much as he needed her.

Sanskar-Hii👋

He strolled towards her as soon as Sahil turned his back,uncaring if the other man heard him or not.

She had the look of cornered rabbit as she took in all of him.Sanskar almost groaned at his bad choice of words.They made him imagine Swara on her knees,taking his throbbing d*ck into her mouth🙈.

Swara-H-hi.

It had taken Swara quite a while to speak,& Sanskar tried not to be offended at how she clearly didn't want to look anywhere but him.

Sanskar-I'm Sanskar by the way😀.

He suppressed his smile as she ducked her head so she pretend she didn't see his outstretched hand.

Swara-Swara Gadodiya.

She mumbled.

Sanskar-I know.

Her head snapped up.

Sanskar-I've been watching u the moment u arrived.😉

A bemused look entered her eyes.

Sanskar-I'm thinking maybe we could go out after this,just to get to know each other better?(Chora bohot teez nikla😉😜😂)

Her face turned red.😃😄

Swara-Umm,no,sorry,but thanks.

It took more than a moment for Sanskar to realize that she had shot him down.

He tried again.

Sanskar-Are u worried bcoz I'm a stranger?I'm a Maheshwari.

He tried not to flush at the words.He had never used his name as a bargaining tool,but for this girl he was apparently willing to do anything.

Sanskar-The whole school would vouch for me.

Swara-I know you're...a...a Maheshwari.

She had a cute frustrated look in her eyes,but it wasn't enough to make him take pitty.His pride was strung,knowing she was implicitly choosing Sahil over him.

Was she really that much of a fool to think she would be satisfied with the 2nd best?

Her shoulders lifted in a helpless shrung.

Swara-But I just don't...

Sanskar-U really don't want to go out with me?(he demanded)

Swara-I'm sorry.

Swara fridgeted,which just made her cuter & s*xier in his eyes.😍

That was bad since his d*ck had already been rock hard the 1st tym he had caught a glimpse of her face.Now it was a f*cking pain that would prevent him from walking right.

Sanskar-You're sorry...for what?For turning me down?Are u playing hard to get,is that it?Should I ask u again?

She squirmed at his insistence,but her tone was sharp with annoyance,when she answered.

Swara-No.Its NO to all questions.

That was harsh😞.

Too bad he wasn't the type who got dejected so easily & especially where the girl of his dream is concerned.

He looked at her musingly.

Sanskar-Why do I have this feeling,u don't like me?

Sanskar really wanted to know the answer.He simply couldn't believe that he was only one aware of the pull of attraction b/w them,not when it was so strong he expected people to ask them to get a room any moment now.

Was she so innocent she didn't feel how different they were from the rest?

Swara was the one.He was dam sure of it.

How was the part?😀