Part-13

Swara wasn't a blind or deaf.She knew he was a laides' man,that he dated practically every girl who came on to him.

Sanskar reached out to touch her but she quickly stepped back.He chuckled,& even the sound was possessive,like he was only being generous in giving her time to be apart from him.

Sanskar-I hate taking photos.😏

Sanskar lifted his camera from his chest,turning it around his hands as if it was a toy he couldn't decipher.

She pressed her lips together,not wanted to accidently scold him for the careless way he held his camera.The muscles in his arms flexed with every move he made,& Swara gnashed her teeth,hating how just he sight of it made her toes curl inside her sneakers.

Why could she stop being so obsessed with him?

Swara-Why r u staring at me like that?😠

There was that smirk again.😉

She stumbled for an excuse.

Swara-I don't understand why u bought camera if u hate taking photos.

She fingered at the ID card pinned to her jeans pocket,which served to identify her as a club member.

Swara-R u hoping you'll improve with the club?

Sanskar replied in a matter-of-fact tone...

Sanskar-I bought this camera,I joined this club,& I woke 4 in the morning today just to see u.

Swara's lips parted in shock😱.When he didn't take the words back,she said lamely...

Swara-That's not a good reason to spend lakhs of rupees for something u won't use.

His laughter startled her.

Sanskar-U still sound like a nun😃.

Sanskar's amusement was infectious,& Swara was unable to prevent her lips from twitching.

Sanskar pretened to clutch his ❤,

Sanskar-At last!i thought I'd never see u smile at me again.

This time,Swara really did smile☺,& it widened when Sanskar groaned.

Sanskar-Now I can die happy😍.

She giggled.😁😉

Sanskar's jaw dropped.

Sanskar-Did u just...giggled?

Swara-I did not.

Then she ruined it by giggling again.

Sanskar-It's the end of the world,isn't it?u smiled at me,u giggled,what's next?😉

He suddenly pulled her close.

Sanskar-You'll let me kiss u?💋😘👄😗

In an instant,amusement turned into a conflicting mass of emotions inside her.

Swara was shy,frustrated,excited--& she didn't like feeling any one of them.

How was the part?😀

Shower ur comments...☺