Twenty-One

One quick word, please? Please, read this author's note. It's important.

I remember chapter one. When I wrote that 3000+ chapter, and I thought, wow. This is the best work I've managed to do so far in my three years on Wattpad. I've uploaded things on different accounts, and then took them down soon after because they were just.. Bad.

Then this came along, and really changed the game. Because now, on other stories that I'm writing every day that won't be up for a long time but will be written, I'm even finding myself at 4000+ to 5000+ words, and that's because this book, and the motivational comments I get, and the motivational comments I got on chapter one back when I only had three chapters.

I go through messages I sent to my friends, and all of the screenshots I took over time. I take a screenshot every single day almost. I can go through and watch as my book hit 100 views, 200, 300, and I remember crying when it hit 800. And now I'm almost at 9000! And that's basically almost 10,000. Rounded, anyways.

So thank you all so freaking much for getting me there, and being my inspiration. There's sometimes when I'm looking at a chapter and thinking... I hate this. They probably will hate this.. But then I force myself to publish it, and all I get are these amazing comments and votes.

So thanks so, so much for being my muse, all of you.

And I want you to know.. This book is almost over! It has about maybe a week or two left of writing, and then I'll be working on the prequel some, finish that up in a few weeks, then you guys will be seeing the new book I've been working on for a long time, before this even came out, and I deleted it all since this and rewrote it.

It's called 'The Feeling Underneath.' I'll give an author's note later about that.

But again, thank you so much, I love you. You really inspire me.

Edit: holy fuck throwback to when I was only at 10k. Now we at 130,000+. Shit. I fuckin love you bitches.

-Elisia.
-----

Enough with that. Onto the chapter.

Dedicated to sociaIcxsuaIty

"All these lucky numbers, they never discover, just one in a million."
-Numbers, Hoodie Allen.

.

"Yay. Back to hell we go." I sarcastically as we step out of our cars at the same time. Everyone knew what went down, neighbors sure as hell didn't keep it a secret, so whispers circulated at the mere sight of me, people pointing. Ryder throws an arm over my shoulder, a teasing glint in his eyes, smiling a smile that makes my heart flutter.

"Come on, Kehls, it won't be so bad." He says. I roll my eyes and pull myself away from his warmth.

"For you." I state, and start walking.

Then some crazy thing happens. A motorcycle pulls in the lot, and everyone turns. Sam and Ryder stiffen, while I raise my eyebrows and a smirk takes place as I look at the shiny bike pull up. It stops in a handicapped parking spot, and the driver gets off.

"Told you I was coming back, didn't I Sammy boy?" The driver calls out. My eye twitches, and a smile takes over my lips. Ryder looks at me, confused. He takes off his helmet. I try to fight back the tears at the sight of him. He turns around with a smile, and when he sees me, it falters and his eyebrows raised. "Kehls?" He asks quietly, very softly. Then he smiles.

"Well damn! Didn't expect to see you here! Last I knew Andrew still had you in his clutches." he says. I shrug.

"More or less." I say.