Authors Note

I don't know even what to say, actually. I just feel like we should get to know each other. Before we do that, though, I want to say thank you guys who are reading so, so, so much! And thank you to the five or six people who have added my story to their reading lists! I've never had a book reach 100 reads, so this is absolutely amazing! Especially considering I only have 5 chapters, and I started this about a week ago. Again, thank you so much! XoXo- El.

Edit: holy shit I'm at 129k now! Read that above! 100 views to 129,000. I'm gonna cry.

Edit 2: yo 177k lmao

Edit 3: 180k

Edit 4: 316k, how the fuck did that happen, I'm-

Edit 5: 452k !!!! 

Now to get to know each other.

Question One: Favorite binge-watch/Netflix show to binge?
My answer: Bridgerton or any romance anime

Question Two: Favorite cheesy pickup line?
My answer: "Your body is 65% water, and I'm thirsty."

Question three: Favorite color?
My answer: blood red or maybe the color of those wicked blue beach waters

Question four: What was the last lie you told?
My answer: "I deadass didn't get your message." I did, but I deleted it so I could be right.

Question five: Have you ever danced in the rain?
My answer: Yes.

Question six: What was your first thought this morning?
My answer: I'm kinda hungry.

Question seven: Do you feel children should expect sheltered from unhappiness?
My answer: No. I think pain, love, battle scars? They all make you who you wind up to be, your life shouldn't be based off of lies because somebody believes it would protect you.

Question eight: If you could be any age for one week, what would it be?
My answer: 21.

Question nine: If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
My answer: Nobody. A life based on lies isn't much of a life.

Question ten: religion?
My answer: agnostic. I don't believe in God but I'm not opposed to some kind of higher power out there. I'm thinking aliens lmao. I just kinda gave up on god after my life went to hell

Edit: I'm now a Hellenistic pagan <3 I follow Aphrodite as my deity :)

Final question: What type of music do you listen to?
Final answer: Taylor Swift, Kehlani, Olivia Rodrigo, Doja Cat, Harry Styles, The NBHD, Cigarettes After Sex, The 1975, and Lana Del Rey especially. LDR owns my whole soul. She could step on me and I would apologize to her.

So, answer all of those questions in each comment box for every line, and let's get to know each other! I'd love to know what my readers are into. Love you all, and thanks for the recent reads hit!

XoXo-

Elisia.

(Remember, if you want to email me, my email is ElisiaWrites123@gmail.com!

Or you can dm me for my personal email that I actually use and check regularly I haven't used that email in

M O N T H S

Edit: dont. Literally haven't checked that email in like a year. DM me on Wattpad or Instagram @ marianneb098