Twenty Five

H A R R Y

I walked around this stupid place, it was cluttered with motels and cottages to rent while you are at this ski resort. I aimlessly walked around, the snow getting heavier. It was no longer a thin sheet, it was a thick layer. I was covered in snow, which made me cold.

I was numb, as numb as numb can get.

I just kept walking, the snow getting heavier. "I can't see a god damn thing," I said to myself blocking out the falling snow with my arm. I walked into a nearby building, hoping it was the resort, I couldn't even see shit so I just had hope on my side.

I walked in and saw a shelf full of clothes, greedily I changed and left my wet clothes on the ground. I kept looking through the shelves finding Allie's backpack in there. I pulled it out seeing it was hers, her books and pointless shit she saves in there.

"What is this? Why is Allie's stuff in here?" I said softly. I carried it with me and walked into the other room, I jumped at the sight.

The horrid smell fit the scene perfectly, dead bodies of people hanging upside down naked. "Oh Christ, I gotta find her." Fucking hunters, I hate cannibals. I slowly walked around the hanging corpses and ran out of the building. I walked out the front door seeing a building on fire, I think it was a diner? I heard screams coming inside from the diner, one of them was Allie's.

A L L I E

I felt warm, I woke up seeing the diner on fire. The fire was getting larger and the smoke filled the room to the floor and up. I rolled over, I breathed through my sleeve and my eyes burned from the smoke and ash in the air. I saw a knife at the end of the room, I looked seeing David was still passed out. I took it as my chance to kill him.

I slowly crawled over to it, getting close. I reached my arm for it but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, David had woke up and started to kick me in the stomach. "I knew you had a heart, It's okay to give up Allie. There isn't any shame in it." He cooed evilly.

I kept going despise the pain, my thigh, my stomach, my head. I crawled just a little further, but every inch I moved David kicked me in the ribs. I groaned in pain as I laid on the ground clutching my stomach.

"You're not infected Allie, no one infected fights this hard to stay alive."

He got on top of me, straddling me. He started to unbutton his pants. "You can try begging," he smirked. I kicked and screamed, "Fuck you!"

"You think you know me? Huh? You have no idea what I'm capable of." He started unbuttoning my jeans. "Please, don't do this." I pleaded. He had a hard grip on my thigh and hip, and his palm gripping down my shoulder. I desperately reached for the knife above me.

I finally got a hold of the knife and I jammed it into his arm. He screamed jumping off of me and stabbed his chest, over and over again. I slammed it in his chest, face, stomach, eyes, head, and all of that over and over again. Blood splattered everywhere. "Allie! Stop!"

I heard Harry's voice say as he tried to take the knife away. I still kept on stabbing the bastard though. "Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed as he wrapped an arm around my waist. "No, shh, it's me." he cooed. He finally got me to stop stabbing the monster and I scrambled in his touch.

"It's okay, it me."

I still struggled in his arms,

"It's me, it's me. Look, it's okay it's me."

He held my face with his large hands, they were cold. He turned my gaze to make me look into him. He held my face and body in his arms.

I didn't notice but I was crying in hard sobs and my breathe was sharp and hard and I couldn't see, I couldn't move.