Six

H A R R Y

"Alright whatever supplies you may want or need I suggest you grab them," Niall said offering what was in his collection of ammo. "Thanks," I said taking a couple boxes. He smiled and lead us toward an old dinner, "Is he serious? The guy has got a stick up his ass." Allie said crossing her arms in frustration.

"Just... stay out of his way." She rolled her eyes as I scanned the tables for anything. My eyes light up when I saw a checker board with the pieces still there, I chuckled thinking of how I beat Gemma's ass in this game. Allie came up from behind me and looked at the board. "You know how to play?"

"Yeah, pretty badly-yeah," I said touching the small black and white squares. She sighed, "I've always wanted to learn." I was about to offer to show her but Niall interrupted, "Hey Bobby Fischer-don't touch anything on that board!" I gave him a confused look, "Bobby who?"

"Just let it go," Allie said. "But who's Bobby Fischer?" I asked as she walked away. We walked out, "Don't leave the door open!" Niall said leading, "Alright." I said slamming it shut just to piss him off.

He sighed, "We have to cross to the other building, up the stairs." He said rubbing his dirty hands together planning it out in his head. "Pshh," Allie grinned. "Just stay with me," I said. "Can't believe you agreed to this bullshit, what you should have done was left them back there," I heard Niall say.

I was about respond when I realized he was talking to himself. "Wow, looks like it does get to you." I heard Allie say. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, witnessing this crap. Killing people just to survive, and his case he has lived all alone for almost five years. It all fucks you up," She shivered. It never occurred to me that you an actually turn crazy, but maybe Allie is just crazy too. I looked around stealing a couple bullets here and there, "What kind of trouble are you in? And where the hell's Louis?" Niall asked, nosy bastard bringing up Louis.

"It's a job, just a simple drop off." I said with a blank face, "What are you delivering? Let me guess that little brat." He grinned, "Ha-ha, fuck you too." Allie said annoyed, Niall's Irish laugh made me smile, despite his attitude.

"You know I hope you know what your doing," He laughed. "You've got to be fucking kidding me with this guy," Allie snickered. "So where are we going Niall?" I said as we walked up the steps of the building. "My other safe house, it's more of an armoury." He said proud of himself.

"Wait. I thought we were gonna fix up a car?" Allie said confused, even tilting her head to the side a little making me smile. "We? You know how to fix a-"

I cut him off, "Shut up Niall." He scoffed.

"It's like I said, what I need is on the other side of town. The side I never go to cause it's filled with infected so we're gonna need more guns." I heard a zombie in the place we were in, "Shh, there is one inside." I warned Niall, he pushed me aside. "I've been meaning to take care of that, relax it's nothing,"

He pulled out his gun and shooting it, "So you didn't answer my question about Louis. I mean I thought the two of you were inseparable." I felt Allie stiffen behind me, it got a little awkward. "He's busy," I glared.

"Sounds like there might be trouble in paradise," He said slicing the body open. "Yeah... something like that," I said slowly. "Gross dude," Allie said disgusted towards Niall. He smiled at her and went out the building. I walked out into the town to see a bunch of cars crammed together.

I also noticed it's almost sunset. "So, why don't you fix one of these cars?" Allie questioned pointing towards the cars. "Oh my god you're a genius!