Sixteen

H A R R Y

Maybe I misunderstood her, because no way a girl like her can love a boy like me. "What?" I asked her, she didn't answer. She walked over to the carousel as jumped up to ride a horse. "I miss being a child," she sighed but the words kept playing in my head. "What did you say?" I asks sternly this time. She looked at me, annoyed.

"I said, I think I love you," she said shamelessly. I was lost for words. "You love me?" She awkwardly looked down at her boots. "Yeah," I barely heard her say. I smiled, but she was redder than the devil himself. "My dear Harry, you are and idiot, but I love you dearly." She said finally looking up at me. I laughed and walked over to her. Riding on top of golden horse of the carousel.

"Man this is corny," I stated chuckling. For a second we just stood there looking in each other's eyes in silence. Until I started to feel warm.

I started breathing heavily and I guess she noticed. She jumped off the ride and walked to me checking my pulse. "Are you alright?" Her concerned voice made me sick. I threw up. On her jeans. She sighed and rubbed my back as I threw up again on her soaked jeans. "Let's go," She said helping me walk. The temperature turned warm and I felt warm. My tummy felt warm, just like when I drank that Strawberry Hill wine.

"Shit. Did you get alcohol poisoning from the wine I gave you?" She asked mostly herself. I nodded slowly. It probably wasn't even the Strawberry Hill but I was to weak to protest. I smelled how disgusting I smelt. I smelled of vomit. I didn't even notice but I vomited on myself. "Shit," she tried carrying me but she was to weak. And when she would carry me it would only be for a second but then she would fall.

I tried walking up for myself but I couldn't without falling. For a second I couldn't breathe and all the vomiting I did made my ears pop so I couldn't hear anything more than two feet away from me. She tried helping me up again but I pushed her off lightly. "I can do it by myself." I stood only to fall again. "Harry let me help you!" She wrapped my arm around her shoulders and held my torso. "I'm disgusting Allow, I disgust myself. Why can't I do it by myself? I'm disgusting."

I looked around seeing two guys sneaking up behind Allie. They were bandits. I guess she couldn't hear them. I tried screaming and warning her but I couldn't.

I opened my mouth to scream as loud as I could but nothing came out, except for vomit. I tried turning her face around but she would keep looking into my eyes. I started to cry because I knew those bandits were gonna kill her and me. All I heard was Allie's panicked words, two gun shots, and I passed out.

-

I woke up in the house we stayed in last night. With fresh new clothes. I looked around seeing Allie on the edge of the bed looking out the window. I looked at the new pair of clothing she had on.

It was my hoodie and a pair of dark denim ripped jeans. They looked like the kind Gemma would wear. "What happened?" I asked quietly, voice rough with sleep. She turned around with a new scratch on her face. It was on her cheek and the red slit made her look tough.

"What happened to your face?" I got up to reach her face but quickly laid back down because I felt the vomit and vile rise in my throat. "Two assholes tried jumping us but I killed them before any real damage was done." This time I stood up, even though the feeling of me throwing up was starting to kick in.

"I'm sorry," before I knew it I threw up again. "Shit." She got up and helped me lay down. She reached for an old towel and cleaned up the mess. "When are we going back on the road?" I asked her.

"We can't leave until you're better." I wanted to get up but I couldn't. "I'm fine." She shook her head. "No your not." I nodded slowly. "I don't think you should worry about me, when I was little I would always pass out." Her eyes glowed at me opening up a little. "Why?" She asked interested in what I was like as a child. "I had really bad asthma and sometimes I couldn't breathe and I would pass out."

"Didn't you have an inhaler?" She asked concerned. I shook my head, "Mum couldn't afford it." I assured her that my asthma was only temporary phase. I started to think back ti when my lungs would heave with asthmatic actions and

Gemma would try to help as I heard my mother crying in the hallways.

"I think I'm gonna sleep, I'm tired as hell." She said. I nodded, sleep sounded good for me too. "Okay, and Allie?" She looked at me concerned. "Yes?" I smiled weakly. I probably looked disgusting but I didn't really care.

"Lay down with me?"

She was silent for a second. "Yeah, that sounds nice." I smiled and closed my eyes, from tiredness. I opened my eyes again. I looked at her beautiful face. "What are you waiting for?" She laughed and climbed on the bed and snuggled up next to me.

"I swear if you vomit on me I'll shoot you." I laughed dryly and lightly. I felt myself slowly go to sleep, but before I could completely pass out I told Allie something. "You know, I fell in love with you like I fall asleep. Slowly; and then all at once." And then sleep toke over me.

-

I woke up feeling almost one million times better. Maybe the Strawberry Hill was just to much for my tummy. I also woke up next to Allie, in my arms.

For a second I thought that I was dreaming, but as I saw her eyelashes flutter open I knew that my reality was finally better than my wildest dreams.

"You know you are finally not just cargo." I whispered looking around her face. I thought of how Louis once mentioned she was just cargo, but she was more than that.

I focused back on her face. Taking in every detail, like the way one of her eyebrows have a scar slashing through the hair. And how her eyelashes are slightly blonde. It sounded weird but I couldn't help it.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked covering herself with the blanket. I always wondered why the most beautiful people hide themselves. "No," I simply answered her question. "You look beautiful." We both laughed at how corny that was.

Maybe we were just a little obsessed with laughing, maybe we just loved each other that much. "You need food, that you won't hopefully throw up." She got up from the bed and started making the food. The bed without her warmth felt empty. I love her. I love her so much, to much, and then yet not enough.

+

I swear I will make better chapters but since I'm still in Sacramento it's really hard to try to make good chapter at a different area, but I'm returning today.

{1/13/14}

so that means no more crap chapters!

don't forget to comment down below (I answer back) and if you haven't already vote. (I don't really care about fans.)

also 600+ reads! I'm literally crying at how amazing you guys are, and don't forget 64 votes!

thank you all so much.

{1/8/14}

-Crissy

Copyright to arcticactus ©

All rights reserved ®