"Mm, Ahm on mwah wahy owt," mumbled Hobi, leaning over to rinse his mouth out into the sink, then quickly heading out.

"I'll be a while," mumbled Taehyung, sliding a razor out of the drawer and then rubbing his chin.

"Tae!"

Tae looked into the mirror, flatly meeting Jimin's impatient gaze behind him. "If I promise not to open the shower door, can I please stay and finish?"

His bored tone and slow blink irked Jimin, but he had no choice but to jump into the shower fully dressed and do what needed to be done.  He chucked his clothes up over the door and turned on the water.

He felt the light dim in the shower and noticed a body leaning up against the door.  "Tae! Seriously, man!"

"Jiminie," said the low voice of his friend.  "I need to ask you something." 

Tae stood outside the shower, head lowered, arms crossed, leaning up against the side of the shower.

Jimin sighed and wiped water off his face. He put some shampoo into his hands and began massaging it through his hair.  He knew what Tae was going to ask but he really didn't want to answer him. 

"Where were you last night," said Taehyung, voice sounding low and disappointed.

Jimin stood still in the shower, shampoo foam sliding down his forehead and into his eye.  He hissed at the burning pain and grabbed the edge of his towel to wipe it out.  "Tae, can we talk about this later?  I'm naked, in the shower, and now I have soap in my eyes." 

He grumbled to himself and stuck his head under the water quickly washing away the rest of the bubbles and foam. 

"No."

Jimin's shoulders dropped and he wiped excess water from his hair.  "Fine," he sighed softly. 

"I had to go clear my head.  I've been having some trouble focusing lately and last night was no different."

"Yes, that's true, but where did you go? Did you go to see her?" asked Taehyung softly.

"What if I did, Tae? Hm?"  Jimin didn't like having his private moments picked apart. 

"Because she's distracting you from what's important.  She doesn't even-"

"TAEHYUNG," barked Jimin curtly.

Taehyung backed up from the wall just a bit, startled by the curt tone of his best friend.

The shower door opened just enough for Jimin's head to poke out and he looked at Taehyung, suddenly feeling guilty about raising his voice to his friend. He sighed softly and raised his eyes to glance at Taehyung's face. He lowered his gaze again and stared at the floor as he spoke, water dripping from his hair and hitting the floor with soft plops. "I know, Tae. I know. I don't need to be reminded that she doesn't even really see me."

He paused a moment before pulling his head back into the shower and shutting the door firmly.

Taehyung silently stood in the middle of the bathroom, staring up at the ceiling. His expression was troubled and concerned. He looked back at the steamed-up door of the shower and the silhouette of his friend. His mouth worked itself into a thin line and he quickly left the bathroom.