2: darling you'll be okay

I walked into Vic's house and like a flash someone pinned me to the wall. He had me by my throat. Similar facial features to vic was the first thing I noticed. Next was his fangs. They were sharp but small like he was newly turned. I grabbed his shoulders. In the corner of my eye I noticed Vic grabbing something, it was garlic. Was Vic a hunter? What was going on?

"Vic, who is this guy? He isn't normal!" The kid spoke.

"Mike please let him go. He goes to my school. He's called Kellin."

"Let me down. Please I'll help you control your vampire side. You'll be able to live a normal life."

"Yeah right. Every sound hurts."

"Let me down and I will help you. I promise. "

"Mike, please!"

He let go and I fell to the floor. I needed to call a witch but that wouldn't be hard. Normally when I met a witch they'd know I'm the real deal because they would stare at me. Apparently I gave off dangerous vibes, I was capable of doing bad things but I would rather sing or play music. Sweet harmonies of music sounded better than anything to me.

Slowly I stood up, I didn't know what to do. I could use my powers and make Mike obey me but I didn't want to. Normally, I had to use immortality because I couldn't exactly stop being immortal, but other than that I tried to be as human as possible. I required less blood that way. Mike looked away. Was he ashamed? I hope he wasn't.

"Mate, it's alright that you lost control you have just been turned. A build up of emotion isn't good." I spoke.

"No it isn't okay. I'll never live a normal life my room is in the attic because the sun gives me bad burns. I can't go to school and I can't bear to leave my family well my brother at least." He cried.

"Well listen to me. I can help you but you need to let me help you. First of all come to my house after sunset. I think I can stop that pain in your ears."

"Okay."

Vic stared at me with shock. He couldn't believe that I was so calm around vampires or whatever they called us. Well I guess I had to tell him. I contemplated on how I was going to tell him. Maybe I could just keep it from him. That wouldn't work. No I had to tell him.

"Vic, I'm like your brother. I'm a vampire. But like I don't hurt people."

"I kinda worked that out."

Oh god was I really that obvious. Did I forget to breathe.

"How?"

"Well it was obvious. Wasn't it?"

"Oh crap."

"You said I can help you to my brother like you knew what he was going through."

"Yeah well I do. And it's not easy to fix I'll tell you that."

"But you can." Mike interrupted.

"Can you keep your humanity in sight?" I spoke.

"I think so."

Swiftly day turned to night. For an hour I sped around the city looking for a real witch/warlock. There were a few ways to spot them. Naturally 'unnaturally' coloured hair by a human standard. Magic ran through their bodies and it affected their appearance. Being able to sense everything, sometimes I thought that witches had a stronger six sense than vampires. And finally they liked to hide in plain sight.