He is the Bestest Role Model

Start from the beginning

Kab bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

“When he was pleased, his face would shine with so bright light that you would believe that it was a moon-piece.” Once he sweated hot at Aishah’s, and the features of his face twinkled; so I recited a poem by Abu Kabeer Al-Hudhali:

“If you watch his face-features, you will see them twinkling like the lightning of an approaching rain.”

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

 “I have never touched silk or a silky garment softer than the palm of the Prophet’s (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him); nor have I smelt a perfume or any scent nicer than his.” In another version, “I have never smelt ambergris nor musk nor any other thing sweeter than the scent and the smell of  Allah’s Messenger (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).”

 Abu Juhaifa (r.a) said:

 “I took his hand and put it on my head and I found that it was colder than ice and better scented than the musk perfume.”

 Jabir bin Samurah — who was a little child then — said:

 “When he wiped my cheek, I felt it was cold and scented as if it had been taken out of a shop of a perfume workshop.”

 Anas (r.a) said, “His sweat was pearl-like.”

Jabir (r.a) said:

“Whoever pursues a road that has been trodden by Allah’s Messenger (S.A.W) will certainly scent his smell and will be quite sure that Allah’s Messenger (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) has already passed it.”

His Soul’s Nobility and Perfection:  (internal beauty to its fullest!)        

Our Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) was a living example for all humans to follow. His wife A’ishah (r.a) was asked about his manners, and she said, "His manners were the Qur’an."

In this statement, A’ishah (r.a) meant that the Prophet (S.A.W) abided by its laws and commands and abstained from its prohibitions, and observed the virtuous deeds mentioned in it.

The Prophet (S.A.W) was noted for superb eloquence and fluency in Arabic. He was remarkable in position and rank. He was an accurate, unpretending straightforward speaker. He was well-versed in Arabic and quite familiar with the dialects and accents of every tribe. He spoke with his entertainers using their own accents and dialects. He mastered and was quite eloquent at both Bedouin and town speech. So he had the strength and eloquence of Bedouin language as well as the clarity and the decorated splendid speech of town. Above all, there was the assistance of Allah embodied in the revealed verses of Quran.

 His stamina, endurance and forgiveness — out of a commanding position — his patience and standing what he detested — these were all talents, attributes and qualities Allah Himself had brought him on.

 Even wise men have their flaws, but Allah’s Messenger (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), unlike everybody, the more he was hurt or injured, the more clement and patient he became. The more insolence an ignorant anybody exercised against him the more enduring he became.

 A’ishah (r.a) said:

 “Allah’s Messenger (S.A.W) whenever he is given the opportunity to choose between two affairs, he always chooses the easiest and the most convenient. But if he is certain that it is sinful, he will be as far as he could from it. He has never avenged himself; but when the sanctity of Allah is violated, he would. That would be for Allah’s sake, not for himself. He is the last one to get angry and the first to be satisfied. His hospitality and generosity were matchless. His gifts and endowments manifest a man who does not fear poverty.”