Chapter 6

Louis

"Zayn can we go now?" I whined. He sighed and nodded. He started walking towards his car but stopped. "Whats wrong-" Zayn covered my mouth and shoved me forward. I saw Niall and a thug looking guy infront of him. We moved a bit closer to listen.

"Look your a great guy Niall but my sister really is sorry for what she did. She misses you." Niall nodded and his eyes looked bloodshot.

"She just wanted me to tell you that. And also she wants you to visit her before she... Passes to the next life." Niall finally let out a small sob.

"Ill go." He whispered broken. The guy hugged him and walked to his car. Niall ran hus fingers through his hair and let out a scream of frustration.

"Fuck my life!" He shouted before getting into his car. Zayn looked like he was in pain just watching that.

"Alright lets go see Liam." He mumbled. We got in his car and drove to Liam and Niall's house. As we drove up to it i saw Liam playing with none other than the kid from the park!? Then i see him run to Niall and scream 'Uncwle Nwi' and hug him. Then he ran back to Liam giggling and saying 'I wuv you dwaddy' my heart sank. Liam saw us walking towards them and he looked guilty while Niall looked confused.

"Li." I whispered. He shook his head and tears were coming out of his eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. I felt betrayed. I hit his chest trying to get away from him. "Let go Liam James Payne!" He froze.

"Lou please tell me your not leaving me!" He cried. The little boy looked at us confused.

"Dwaddy why are you hwurting Lwouis!? No Dadda!" He shouted pushing Liam a little bit. He looked at me and made grabby hands. I didnt know whether to run or hug him. So i hugged him. And i cried. "Whats wong Louwi?" He asked.

"Nothing buddy. I missed you." I smiled at him. He giggled.

"I mwiss you too!"

"Hey bud lets go get you some juice inside yeah?" Niall asked staring at Zayn like they just had an argument. "Come on James!" James.. I thought i would name our kid that. I smiled at James.

"Go get your Juice sweetie." He nodded and kissed my cheek walking inside with Niall. Zayn following them. Liam cleared his throat. "We need to break up." I said. Liam looked at me bewildered.

"Louis no. Please!" He pleaded walking closer to me.

"You havent been truthful to me! You fucked some girl and got her pregnant and didn't even tell me!?" I shouted. He looked guilty.

"I didn't fuck some girl Louis. I knocked up Josh." Those were the words that crushed me. My own friend. "But i love you Louis! And i promise to tell you everything now i was just scared you would leave me!" That made sense Liam did think that for the smallest things i would leave him.

"Liam okay then what havent you told me the past week." He gulped but pulled me towards him and sat us down on th roof of his car.

"When i went to the party to check on Niall... I got drunk and made out with this bimbo. That's why i smelt like girl perfume... lastnight." He blushed remembering last night. Yeah my ass hurts! "And this morning Ni and I had some beers... and shots. I dont know how it happened Lou i swear i dont know if it actually happened! But i woke up with Josh next to me." He muttered out. I looked at him hurt.

"You slept with Josh?"

"I dont know if i did or not! He wasnt limping like you do after we have sex! Hell i didnt even feel like i released!" He spat out gripping his hair. Sounds like a stunt Josh would pull. I kissed Liam's nose. He looked at me surprised. "Y-your not mad?"