Chapter 4

Hello! Finally an update!!! xD

Recap

Oh hell no! I saw Niall grind on Justin. Practically dry humping him, and then drag him to a room. No that's where I'm done! I barged into the room before they got any further.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as tears stung my eyes.

"Harry!? What? Oh my god! Harry wait!"

_________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

Liam rushed up putting his shirt on as the chick fixed her dress. I glared at her as she left with her head hung in guilt. I turned to Liam, and glared at him hard. "Why the fuck would you do this to Louis!?" I shouted taking threatening steps towards him. Liam looked at me sad. "Don't you dare give me that look Liam! I thought you changed, for fucks sake Liam! You, and Louis were the definition of the most cutest, and unbreakable couple! Why would you ruin it by doing this?"

"I don't know Harry! I-I just came to make sure Niall didn't do anything stupid, and then he gave me a couple of shots telling me I needed to loosen up, and then a couple of shots turned to twenty, and so on so forth. Before I knew it I was in here... I don't know what made me do it! Oh god... I hurt my Lou. I'm a fucking cheater! The one thing I promised I would never be, and that's what I did." Liam cried out shoving his face in his hands. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I walked towards him, and pat his back.

"Nothing else happened?" He looked up at me confused. "You just kissed the chick?" He nodded frantically. I sighed. "Let this be the first, and ONLY time this happens Liam. Cause next time I wont be so sympathetic." He hugged me hard, and kept muttering thank you's. "Now get your ass out of here, and go to Lou. Show him how much he means to you." I winked. He smiled wide, and nodded getting up, and running out. I chuckled but then froze up remembering what I was going to do in the first place. "Niall." I whispered. I jumped off the bed, and walked down the hallway, and heard his voice.

"Justin we don't have to do this if you don't want to." Niall said in a voice he never used. It was so gentle, and caring.

"I-I want to Ni. I want you to be my first." Justin whispered. I heard Niall sigh, and the lock on the door turn.

"I cant J. If I'm your first it leads to emotional attachments, and I don't need that J. I don't want to take something so special from you. Not your virginity. Your so innocent J, so pure, and a good boy. You shouldn't lose it to anybody, especially not me. I really should go before I let the alcohol get to me." Niall muttered before he slammed the door open, and walked down the other end of the hallway fuming. I looked in the room to find Justin hugging his knees to his chest sobbing. I felt bad for the kid. But he was going to get with my Ni, and I can't allow that. I followed the exit Niall took, and saw him lighting a smoke. Since when did he smoke? I hid behind the tree, and watched as he took a drag of the cigarette, and then he... He just.... Lost it. He banged his fist on the wall, and screamed in frustration, and agony. It hurt me to see him in such pain.

Niall's POV

"Niall mate, you alright lad?" Zayn said running to me. I screamed louder. "Niall calm down!" He shouted hugging me. "What has gotten into you?" He said concern in his voice.

"I- I couldn't do it Zayn! I can't! You win the bet... I-I can't sleep with Justin." I whimpered out.

"What do you mean Niall? Did he reject you?" Zayn said slightly amused yet still concerned.

"N-no. I-I ran out. He was a virgin Zayn... I can't take that from him! I can't do that to him after what happened to..."

"Oh Niall! That wasn't your fault, you couldn't have done anything about what happened that night."