Boy On Fire (Ziall Lilo)

Not very good at descriptions but give it a chance please?

Niall. Star football player. At the mention of that name Boys, and Girls would dramatically aww, and their eyes would sparkle with lust, and want. I mean who wouldn't drool over him!? His tone body, his ocean blue eyes, his appetite, his perfect smile, and his adorable personality. But did anyone ever care to try, and see what was under that star football player's mask? Did they ever notice how lost, unwanted, and scared he acted? Did they even ever notice how he would show up with bruises at times? The answer is No. All everyone thought about was how badly they wanted him to have sex with them, and leave them not walking for days. How badly they wanted him to just smile in their direction. Niall felt misplaced, and used. Little did he know that the person that he thought was his savior would end up hurting him more than anyone could.

Harry. The schools bad boy that has slept with the entire school including teachers. The only people he hasn't slept with happen to be the star football players. Zayn Malik. Nah too bad boyish he has to be the bad boy in the relationship. Liam Payne. Hm wouldn't be bad if he wasn't dating his best friend, and wasn't Too innocent. Niall Horan. Hm captain of the football team, player, sort of a bad boy, not too innocent, and quite hot. He smiled victoriously at his new prey, and hopefully the one that will love him back. Or will thee be someone in the background that loved him all along?

Zayn. Niall's best mate. Girls swoon at his feet. He welcomes it. But only one person is the one for him. Sadly. He can never tell him. His parents are very religious, and homophobic. Yes the Zayn Malik is Bi. But he wouldn't admit it. But that doesn't mean he will stop trying to get with him.

Liam. Niall's Step Brother/Best Mate. Girl's, and Boys fall to his feet. But sadly. The hunk of chocolate is taken by the school's second bad boy. Louis Tomlinson. His family might not agree with the relationship, but as long as his little brother Niall agrees with it, Their family won't argue. Their is one problem though. 1) He has a 3 year old kid. 2) His kid comes from two dads. Yep that's right. he knocked up a GUY! 3) Only his family knows. 4) They are coming to stay with him, and Niall. 5).... He hasn't told Louis.... Oh yeah did I forget to mention that the guy he knocked up is Louis's friend Josh?

Louis. Harry Styles's Best Friend, and star football player Liam Payne's boyfriend. He loves Liam to death. But there is a downside. Josh his best friend needs help moving some stuff to his baby daddy's house. Will Louis find out Liam's secret before Liam has time to tell him? Will he leave Liam thinking he has been cheating on him? Or will this be one of those 'build a bridge, and get over it' situation?

________________________________________________

Again I am shit with descriptions so please give it a chance? chapter 1 will be up ASAP. Vote, Comment, Like.

~D.J. <3