Chapter 3

Edited
Louis's POV

"Oh okay. Thanks Ni! Nice muscles." I teased grabbing Niall's biceps, and walking away from him and outside to the bleachers.

What should I do today? Prank Mrs. Richards? Nah I did that yesterday.... Make a mess in the lunch room? Nah..... Hmph! I don't have my Lili!

"Hey boo bear!" Harry said walking towards me.

"Hey Hazz." I sighed.

"What's wrong boo bear?"

"Liam didn't come today...." I sighed. Yet again...

"I'm sorry boo bear I wish I could stay longer but I have to think of a way to get Niall's heart!" He shouted walking to the field where Niall was sure to be. I waved at him; at least he has the one he wants at school... THE PARK! I should totally skip class! (I AM NOT ENCOURAGING SKIPPING IN ANY WAY! DO NOT DO IT!) Now I just need a victim to skip with me.... AHA! Helpless victim 12 o'clock!

"Hey Austin!" I shouted. He turned to me eyes going wide as he tried running. "Get back here you pussy!" I yelled chasing him to the parking lot.

"Please don't hurt me!" He cried cowering in front of a car. Hurt him? Why the hell would I hurt him? I can barely even poke someone before i feel bad.

"Um lad... I didn't want to hurt you. I just wanted to know if you wanted to skip class.. Cause i have no one else.." I said awkwardly. He looked at me with relief. "Now why would you think I was going to hurt you?"

"Um.. I... I .. Y-you see I have H-harry as my bully, a-and he just hurts m-me whenever he feels like it." He stuttered. I inwardly winced. Yeah I know Harry's traumatization work on everyone one of his preys, and this definitely fit it.

"I'm not like him Austin. I only hurt someone if they give me a reason to. I never do it on purpose ok?... Now how about we take a stroll to the park?" I chirped. Austin smiled at me.

"A-alright." He blushed. I jumped on him excitedly hugging him tightly.

"Lets go!" I yelled dragging him all the way to the park where while rambling about how i have the hots for Zac Efron's body. I saw a boy on the bench eating ice cream... alone.

"Hey Austin? Where's his parents?" I said looking around for an adult showing signs of missing their child. None. "Lets talk to him." I said Austin nodding. We approached him steadily in case his parents appeared. I didn't want them to think I was a rapist! "Um hi there buddy! I'm Louis, and this is Austin!" I smiled. He smiled back at me, and I looked at his eyes slightly resembling puppy eyes.

"Hwi!" He chirped smiling widely at me.

"Where's your mom kid?" Austin asked. The boy looked at him with a blank face.

"Shwe's at home sweeping. I cwame here with dwaddy." He said blushing. I fan girl'd Like no lie. HIS FREAKING VOICE IS ADORABLE!

"Quick say... ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!" I urged at the cute boy. He giggled, and did as I said.

"ITS SWO FWUFFY IM GWONNA DWIE!" He said. I squealed, and clapped my hands like a little kid. I squished his cheeks, and smiled at is adorableness hugging him. I felt a hand go on my waist, and I turned to Austin, and he was smiling warmly at the boy, while giving me a warm look.

"What's the face for?" I smirked. "Oh and also hands off the merchandise." I motioned to his hands.

"W-what face?" He said turning red and removing his hands from their spot. I laughed, and grabbed his cheeks.

"Oh my god youre adorable!" I squealed. He coughed embarrassed.

"Um let's get back to the kid yeah?" He said changing the subject.