23

A couple months have passed, Yuuri seems to be getting sicker, Viktor isn't sure how much longer Yuuri will live, it's worrying him. But today. Something's different about Yuuri today.

Viktor walks into Yuuris room and see's him reading a book, which is shocking because lately Yuuri has been too sick to even lift a book! Viktor knocks on the door and Yuuri puts his book down then gives Viktor a big smile, another surprise because Yuuri has been too sick to even smile and he's been depressed. Viktor sits down on the chair next to Yuuri's bed and holds his hand until a nurse suddenly comes in to check everything, "Yuuri, how are you feeling today?", he asks while writing down stuff on her clipboard, "I'm actually feeling really good!", Yuuri says which makes the nurse raise an eyebrow then check his pulse, hits vitals, his blood pressure, his tempature, and everything. "Your vitals have returned back to normal, your tempature is normal, your pulse is normal and so is your blood pressure. Do you mind if I schedule you for an X-Ray today?", she asks and Yuuri nods then the nurse leaves. "Yuuri, do you know what today is?", Viktor asks with a smile, "Two years ago today we started dating.", Yuuri smiles and rubs Viktors hand with his thumb. The doctor knocks on the door to signal it's time for Yuuri to get his x-ray now, Yuuri then gets up and as he leaves Viktors whistles at him because the back of the hospital gown slightly shows his ass. Yuuri squeaks then quickly fixes that and runs off the to x-ray room.

*****

Yuuri comes back a few minutes later the doctor not far behind him as Yuuri sits on Viktors lap and Viktor wraps his arms around Yuuri's waist. "I have good news only this time.", The doctor says with a huge smile. "Yuuri's cancer is gone and he's being released from the hospital next week.", The doctor says as Viktor jumps up making Yuuri giggle and fall then Viktor picks Yuuri up and swings him around, "YUURI! WE GET TO GET MARRIED AND GO TO DISNEYLAND!", Viktor shouts while they both giggle, then Viktor kisses Yuuri and they both smile into the kiss.