Chapter 7

(( you guys are gonna hate me for this but I'm gonna give the angst because I feel I should make things sadder because I'm an asshole ))

Yuuri woke up, he realized he had somehow been sleeping for a couple of days, he didn't know how it was possible but it was. He looked around, he didn't see a Viktor by his side, he got confused and realized he was still in his bed at home, he checked his phone and saw it was all a dream, he never confessed to Viktor, he never made his flight to Viktor, his flight isn't until two weeks. He sighed then opened his messages to Viktor.

y.katsuki: viktor?

russianking: hm?

y.katsuki: where are you--?

russianking: I'm at home, in russia, Yuuri are you feeling alright?

y.katsuki: it's just- I had a bad dream was all--

russianking: I'm sorry to hear that.

y.katsuki: yea...

Yuuri noticed Viktor was acting strange and he sighed, he realized he could probably never confess to Viktor, Viktor probably didn't even love him. Yuuri felt really depressed and didn't know what to do, he just felt so empty inside, he thought maybe Viktor could cheer him up but Viktor seemed to be acting strange so he didn't want to bother him.

y.katsuki to obsessedfanboy

y.katsuki: Phitchit? can I talk to about something?

obsessedfanboy: of course, Yuuri!

y.katsuki: I had a dream, I confessed to Viktor, we got in a fight, I was there with him, and it all felt so real... he seems to be acting weird around me now and i just feel really empty right now.

obsessedfanboy: I don't know why he could be acting that way, I'm so sorry Yuuri. I can talk to him if you like?

y.katsuki: sure, thanks phitchit.

viktuuritrash to russianking

viktuuritrash: hello

russianking: Phitchit I swear to God

viktuuri: :)

russianking: sigh. what?

viktuuritrash: why are you acting so distant twoards yuuri? it's really hurting him.

russianking: he doesn't like me, it's plain to see. I'm trying to stop myself from falling for him.

viktuuritrash: Viktor, he loves you.

russianking: how would you know?

viktuuritrash: as his best friend, i cant say anything, but just trust me please.

russianking: fine, if you say so.

~~~~later in the groupchat~~~~

jesus(chris)t: phitchit what is viktuuri?

viktuuritrash: Viktor x Yuuri aka my OTP, one of my ships!

mi-lesbean: I ship it!

russiantiger: I don't care, frankly.
russiantiger: Viktor is too good for that piggy.

russianking: YURIOOOOO

russiantiger: oh god

russianking: THE FUCJ DID YOU JUST SAY BOY

saraisqueen: oh my god

mi-lesbean: Yurio don't say such a thing or else Viktor will get upset you insulted his boyfriend~

(( hi sorry I updated twice, I'm gonna be updating another chapter or two today because I don't feel good and I'm bored so yea, enjoy. ))