18

Yuuri was skating in his normal rink like he normally does but this time something felt different, he didn't know what it was and wasnt sure whether it's because the love of his life is finally here with him or because he just feels centamental to this place because he grew up here or what, but he did at the very least feel happy, he had finally found the one meant for him and he didn't want to ever lose Viktor. Yuuri stopped when he heard a familiar voice call his name, he skated to the end of the rink then looked around but didn't see anyone until he put his glasses back on, then, a few feet away from him was his best friend from Thailand, Phitchit. Yuuri smiled then got off the ice and took off his skates to put back on his regular shoes then ran up to his best friend and gave him a big hug, "Phitchit! What are you doing here!?", Yuuri smiled then let go and turned his head when he heard a voice speak up and It was Viktor, "I brought him here, I thought it would make you happier to see your best friend here.", he smiled which Yuuri could tell was fake so he went up to Viktor and pecked him on the lips. "You being here already makes me happy, Viktor. But I appreciate the thought.", Yuuri smiled as him and Viktor kiss again but they stop after they hear a click, Yuuri turned around to see that Phitchit took a picture of them and he smirked.

obsessedfanboy:

IT'S CANON

jesus(chris)t: YASSS THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND

mi-lesbean: YESSSS

saraisqueen: OTP!!!

The group chat kept ringing with happiness but Phitchit shut his phone off to see the two hugging each other fondly. He smiled at how in love they are.

Phitchit and Yuuri were in the Japanese man's room, "So Yuuri, what's it like having him here?", Phitchit smiled and Yuuri slightly blushed, "Kind of scary because I'm worried he'll realize I'm a complete mess in real life with a crappy life- but- it's also exciting and nice because I can finally hold him and hug him and feel his presence here, I adore him.", Yuuri sighed in a happy way which made Phitchit smile and giggle, "Have you guys said it yet? have you guys done it yet?", the last part made Phitchit smirk even when Yuuri playfully pushed him and they both giggled, "No and no.", Yuuri playfully rolled his eyes while smiling. "Its only been a month, Phitchit. I don't think it's the right to say we love each other just yet.", Yuuri shrugs and Phitchit does too, Yuuri gets up to make them some popcorn when hes suddenly pushed backwards to see Viktor on top of him with a smile, "I wasn't listening in if that's what you're thinking--", Yuuri and Phitchit both laughed at this statement and they were both pulled off the floor and Phitchit went to go make the popcorn for the three of them to watch a movie together.
"Yuuri?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."