11

pewdiepie: are they any better? ??

obsessedfanboy: it's been a month and they're still not better. I think it's time they know the truth about each other.

jesus (chris)t: I think so, were gonna need screenshots for proof so I'll send my proof to you for you to show to Yuuri and you send your proof to me so I can send it to Viktor, okay?

obsessedfanboy: sounds perfect!

russiantiger: hey Emil, if you're pewdiepie does that make Mickey cutiepie/marzia?

mickeymouse: I'M NOT A GIRL

russiantiger: are you sure?

mickeymouse: BITCH I WILL COME TO RUSSIA JUST TO BEAT YOUR ASS

russiantiger: sucks for you because I'm not in Russia at the moment~

oatsabek: he's with me

pewdiepie: did you guys do it? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

russiantiger: SHUT THE FUCK UP PEWDIEPIE

mickeymouse: leAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE

russiantiger: SHUT UP MARZIA

mickeymouse: *inhales*
mickeymouse: BOI UR LIKE 12

russiantiger: I'M 15 SHUT THE FUCK UP

oatsabek: Mickey you're like, what? 40?

russiantiger: oOOOOOOO

obsessedfanboy: oh my god what the hell did I come back to?

- - - - - - - - -

y.katsuki: viktor...?

russianking: are you gonna yell at me again or something because if so I'm not in the mood.

y.katsuki: no no- I just- I'm sorry for yelling and being distant and being a jerk and everything

russianking: no, I should apologize-- I just, I overreacted and should have just let you be--

y.katsuki: viktor..

russianking: Yuuri, I have a confession.

y.katsuki: w-what is it..?

russianking: I had a dream we met and were happy and we were a couple and just it upset me because it felt so real but then turned out to be fake and I wanted it to be so real.

y.katsuki: I had the same dream... that's why I was acting so distant... that... and... well....

y.katsuki: I'm in love with you, viktor.

russianking: I'm in love with you, yuuri.

y.katsuki: I thought you would never feel the same way about someone as low as me so I acted distant to get myself over you but it didn't work and I just thought of you more and more, you were always on my mind.

russianking: Yuuri, since the day we started talking I felt a huge connection to you, I didn't know it was love until we started to get to know each other and now I realize I'm hopelessly and truthfully in love with you, Yuuri Katsuki.

y.katsuki: I feel the same way, Viktor Nikiforov. :)

russianking: hey Yuuri?

y.katsuki: yes?

russianking: do you wanna be my boyfriend?

y.katsuki: a million times, yes yes yes yes!!!!