"Are you okay?" He asks.

"No. I guess I have a case of temporary amnesia again." I say with a sigh. His eyebrows raise.

"And the last thing you remember?" He asks.

"Leaving your place, going back to Mitch's house, then going clubbing." I say. He chuckles and lowers his head, laughing. He looks back and his devilish smile has returned.

"I'll be right back, Princess." He says, oddly putting emphasis on that last bit. It confuses me, but I make myself look blank like usual.

"Okay, Andrew." I say with a laugh.

"Ah, ah, ah!" He says, cupping my chin. "Wrong." He says. I let a huff of annoyance escape my lips and roll my eyes. "Oh, come on! You used to call me things like that every single day. I remember the shock on your mother's face." He says. My smirk goes up.

I take in a breath. "Okay, Master." I say. I hear someone's teeth grind in anger loudly.

"Wrong."

"Oh my god. Fine. Okay, Daddy. Never understood why you like that so much." I mutter the last part. He lets go with a smile.

"Good, my little princess. I have clothes for you in my car. Be right back." He says. I sigh in relief and slump onto the bed.

"So he is a sex Daddy?" The girl, Laney pipes up. My hand shoots to my head, a memory of a lunch room coming to mind, and someone screeching. I groan.

"Kehlani, how long does it take the temporary amnesia to go away?" The doctor asks. I put my head back and think.

"Various. If my life has changed drastically and I got the amnesia, happened before, then it's about maybe a few days to a week. If it's just the same boring routine of drinking, partying, clubbing, sexual activities, happened before, then about two weeks." I say, referring back to those two times.

I never hint at the first time it happened.

"Good, so you'll be fine in a week. Then you can say you remember running away from me and staying hidden for a week." Ryder states, bitterly at the end.

"And how has my life changed... Hey has anyone seen my phone? I need to call Ayla." I say, looking around me. They all tense up. "What?" I ask, but the door opens again, and Andrew throws clothes at me. I catch them with ease, set them down, then he tosses me shoes. They're the ones that he favors. I remember how he bought two pairs just in case the first broke. "Okay people, get out so I can change." I say. Everyone does so, except Sam, Laney, Andrew, and Ryder. I raise my eyebrows.

"I think I'll stick around. Your body isn't something I haven't seen before." Andrew says, leaning on the wall. I laugh.

"Well I don't mind if you stay, but the rest of you I kind of do." I say. Sam purses his lips but Laney pulls him out. Smart girl. Where and when did he land her?

"I'd rather you not be alone in a room with him." Ryder states, crossing his arms.

"Listen, dude, I haven't seen you in a good two years from my memory, so yeah, you trying to tell me what to do isn't going to work. Get the hell out of my fucking room so I can change. Now." I say. His eye twitches and he gets up, and slams the door on his way. I roll my eyes. I get up and Andrew pulls the blinds to the windows down.

I change into the assembly he's picked out. Short sleeved red crop top. Leather, skin tight leggings. The heels. A cropped black leather jacket.

Somebody asked me what I had kind of imagined for the heels, and here's what I saw that made me try to describe them..