I smiled and kissed her again. It feels so good to be able to do this. I can't handle having over two thousand miles in between us for another day. 

"What do you wanna do babe?" I asked her.

"Can we watch a movie?" She looked at me with that twinkle in her brown eyes that were the reason I fell in love with her in the first place.

"Of course." I said, chuckling. "What movie?" 

"I don't know." Cassidy said. "Ill look through my things and pick one and we can lay in my bed and watch it on my laptop." 

"Sounds good to me, I'll go make some popcorn." I say, already knowing all about Cassidy's obsession with food. 

"Cass, what are we gonna do about Beau? He's kind of a dickhead."

"Cass? What happened to babe?" She replied with furrowed brows.

"I find it sexier when you say it, so I am calling you Cass from now on. I like to shake things up a little." I said while doing the shimmy, this caused her to chuckle.

"Slow down there Romeo, don't want to break a hip." I love her sarcastic side.

"I guess we can all watch the movie together in the family room. I don't want him to feel left out. Where is Stacy and Jai anyways?" Cassidy said.

"Fine. And they are probably fucking."

Her eyes lit up in shock at my words. She ran off upstairs before I could stop her.

After I put the popcorn in the microwave, I took out my phone and check twitter. 

I am absolutely disgusted at what I see. #CassidyTheBitch is trending worldwide. 

I hit the 'New Tweet' button and start to type, my fingers hitting the keyboard faster than I knew to be possible. 

@luke_brooks: How the fuck do you people live with yourselves. I love @CassJohnson more than I can say. How dare you say some of the things you say about her? You should be ashamed of yourselves. 

Before I can wrap my head around what I am doing, I hit the 'Tweet' button. 

My mentions started to explode. People were just cruel. Tweets were filled with hatred towards Cassidy for kissing me in her keek. If people wanted to criticize us they should know the facts first. I kisses her. I find it weird how everyone is sending my hate about her. Why am I not getting hate?

I went back to look to see what else was trending. To my horror, #CassidyTheBitch was second worldwide and #LanaForever was number one. Ana! This has to be all her idea. I know how many fans she has and what they can do. I went onto her profile and her tweets disgusted me.

@Ana_Hart: Aw, I love my fans! You really know how to make me feel better. <3 #CassidyTheBitch

@Ana_Hart: Do you guys ship #LanaForever ?

The blood running through my body was boiling. Before I can respond to the whore, Cassidy returns with a stack of movies and a stunned expression on her face. Just seeing her like that dissolved my anger. I hope she has not seen what has been going on online. Knowing that girl, she has her phone in her hand 24/7.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I think you are right about Stacy and Jai. I walked over to her room and her door was locked. As I went to knock on it, I heard moaning coming from the other side. So, it's just you, me, and Beau."

"I didn't know, Jai had it in him. It doesn't seem like he had to try hard anyways."

"Are you calling Stacy a whore?" she asked.

I feel like either way I answer this it will turn out bad for me.

"All I'm saying is that she just met the kid." I answered.

"Well, just so you know, I won't be that easy." And with that Cassidy walked towards Beau with her movies. There I just something about that girl that I can't get enough of.

I poured the popcorn into a bowl I found in one of the kitchen cupboards then made my way over to the two of them. This house was already furnished when we walked in and I was in awe. Her parents must be loaded. I took a seat beside Cassidy, making her be the wall between Beau and I. If it wasn't for him, I could be enjoying a make out session in Cass' room right now. Actually, it's not Beau fault. Cassidy was the one that wanted to be nice to the stranger. I would have just left him downstairs by himself, Jai didn't seem to have a problem doing it.

We finally settled on Easy A. I did not care for the movie. I just loved having the satisfaction of having Cassidy lay her head against my chest in front of Beau. Stacy and Jai decided to finally join us right when the blonde haired, Jesus-loving girl slapped the shit out of the red haired slut one. I looked over at Jai and he gave me a little smirk letting me know exactly what happened. We came up with small nonverbal signals to give each other information with out speaking out loud. This confirms my thought of Stacy being easy. Maybe she can learn some new tips from this movie.

Once the movie was done we said our goodbyes. It was getting late and we wanted to give the girls time to unpack and settle. I would of stayed the night if I had drove and brought extra clothes. I definitely won't forget next time.

I got into the passenger seat of the car forcing Beau to sit in the back. Jai started the engine and we were gone.

"Next time we are leaving his ass on the side of the street," I said referring to Beau.

"It wasn't that bad," Jai replied.

"Of course it wasn't. You were to busy getting your dick sucked to even care!" I spat.

"Hold on! You and Stacy? Nice!" Beau interrupted.

"What's the status on you guys anyways? I thought you had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"It's complicated. Stacy was a fun time and Ariana bores me sometimes. A boys gotta do, what a boys gotta do." Jai responded.

I didn't say anything to him after that. I don't condone cheating whatsoever! Jai is my best friend, but what he did tonight was wrong.

After I got home I pulled my phone out and sent a quick text.

To the bae <3:

Hope you enjoyed your first night in LA! Sleep tight, love you xx

(Can you believe Jai? Another little plot twist for you guys. Look forward to more chapters with O2L!

QUESTIONS:

1. What do you think of O2L?

2. Do you think Luke should tell Cassidy about what happened online?

3. Are you okay with Jai cheating?

Please vote, comment, and share :) We really hope you are enjoying the story.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_