Chapter 10

Emilia walked around the chapel. She was wearing her dress and was up on the alter, pacing around. No one was around right now, so she was alone with her thoughts. "I'm really doing this..this is really happening, I'm actually going to give myself up to Anthony." She said aloud. "Oh my god, how do I get out of this.." She said, holding her head. Her mother opened up the door. "Get away, you idiot, the people are going to show up. They don't need to see your face that many times." She said, cruelly. 

Emilia nodded and ran backstage of the alter. She ran around the back and sat down on a chair. Melody walked up to Emilia. "Are you excited!?" She asked. Emilia shook her head, gloomily. Melody composed herself and suddenly she was a completely different person. "I'm sorry you have to go through this..I know Anthony can be a jerk, and I know you really like that kid, but I can't do anything. I'm sorry Emilia." Emilia looked up. Her eyes widened. "Thank you..I needed to hear that." Melody's gaze softened and she smiled. "Yeah..if you ever need to talk, I'm there." Emilia hugged Melody tightly. "Thank you." 

Melody nodded. "The people are seated, and your wedding is about to begin..even if you won't enjoy it, go out there and try to see Joseph up on that altar." Melody ran away, up to the alter. Emilia nodded. "But it won't be him." She sighed. She ran away, to find her mom who would escort her down the alter. Emilia tried to link hands with her mom, but her mom pulled away. "Just walk next to me. I can't wait until this is over.." "That makes two of us." Emilia grunted. The two walked down the alter slowly to the music that was playing. Emilia looked around and saw Joseph standing up, looking at Emilia. Emilia wanted to run up and hug him, but she kept walking. 

She got up on the alter and faced her worst nightmare, A.K.A Anthony. Anthony smirked at her. "Forget him." He mouthed. "Never." Emilia mouthed back. Anthony sighed and looked at the person marrying them. "Do you take this lovely woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked Anthony. Anthony nodded. "I do." The man turned back to Emilia. "And do you, Emilia Harper, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked. Emilia looked out at the crowd, specifically at Joseph. She dropped her bouquet on the ground. "No, and I never will." Everyone gasped. 

Emilia looked at the audience. "I will not sell my life to this man just because of my mother!" The audience gasped, and Emilia's mother was enraged. "That's enough of this nonsense!" Emilia's mother said, standing  up. Emilia looked at her. "Stay seated." She said, firmly. Her mother actually listened. Emilia turned back. "My mother faked my death. She tried to kill me because I was better than something at her. It didn't work, but I got my death certificate anyways. I could never play for high officials, enter schools, because I could never be better than my mother!" She yelled. Everyone started murmuring. Joseph looked on at Emilia, intrigued in what she had to say.  

Emilia got out her violin and held it up. "I could never be known, I could never show my face on my YouTube channel, and yes, I have a YouTube channel. I am ViolinistGirl!" Emilia cried. Joseph's eyes widened. He covered his mouth with his hands and gasped. Everyone started cheering as Emilia told them her identity and who she was. Emilia stood there, taking in everyone's applause. She smiled. She set her violin down. "And now that that's all taken care of, no, I will not marry you Anthony, so you can go get lost." Emilia hopped down from the alter. "Because I love Joseph." She said, leading Joseph onstage. Joseph blushed and looked down at her. 

"You..love me?" He asked. Emilia nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, but now that everyone knows, it feels good." She admitted. Joseph smiled and put his hand on Emilia's cheek. "I love you too, ViolinistGirl." He leaned in and kissed Emilia softly. Anthony broke them apart. Everyone gasped. Anthony looked at Emilia, full of rage. "I AM YOUR HUSBAND! YOU WILL SAY "I DO" IF I HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO!" He screamed. Emilia looked at him and slapped him across the face. "That is for speaking to me the way you do." She slapped him again. "That is for blackmailing me and forcing me to marry you." She slapped him one last time. "And that is for not letting me be with the one I love. You're done, Anthony, get out." Everyone cheered for Emilia as Anthony left the chapel feeling embarrassed. 

Joseph leaned in closer to Emilia. "Now, where were we?" He asked. Emilia kissed him gently, making everyone cheer again.