Chapter 9

Emilia was in the fitting room of a store, trying on her wedding dress with Melody and her parents waiting outside. Emilia zipped up the back and sighed. She looked in the mirror, spinning around a couple of times. 

(Picture posted soon) 

"I like the dress..I just wish I could have a different groom." She said. She took the dress off and put it back in he bag it came in. "This one is fine." She said in a monotone. Melody tilted her head. "But there's like 1000 more to choose from!" She cried. Emilia shot her a death glare. "This one is FINE. Let's go." Her parents sighed, her mother apologizing. Emilia paid for the dress and ran out of the store, not giving her parents or Melody a chance to catch up. 

Once she got home, Emilia dropped the dress on the couch and opened her laptop. She had two new emails. 

Emilia, make sure you arrive to the wedding one hour early. Make sure that Joseph sits in front. I want to see the look on his face when we kiss. Also, after the wedding, we will discuss our new living arrangements. I don't want you living next door to Joseph. ------ Anthony.

"Oh god, just leave me alone." She deleted the email quickly. She checked her other email. 

Anthony didn't let me say what I was really going to say. I was afraid he would punch me. I meant to say this: Don't forget me? You'll always be in my heart, Emilia. I love you. -- Love, Joseph

Emilia saved that email and then shut her laptop off. "I won't forget you, don't worry..I could never forget the boy who made me love." She turned on the TV and watched her favorite cartoon, Steven Universe. It made her smile and laugh and forget about what she would have to face tomorrow.