The War

10:30 PM
Its coming. The war is near. Tonight is the night where everything disappears. Our home, our friends, our everything will fight for our lives. Destruction, oh, destruction, how I wish you weren't here. Blood, blood, blood! Blood is all we will see. Cries, roars, and weapons is all we will hear. The end is near, everything will disappear. Let's just hope that I'm alive... before my last tear.

We were getting ready. War clothes, guns, swords, bombs, shields, everything. Foxy sharpened his hook and put his clothes on. Chica was showing to much, but oh well. She said that there weren't anymore uniforms that didn't show as much. Her weapons were two shotguns. As for Mangle, she took the uniform that didn't show as much, she said that it will protect her more. I nodded. She has two swords, that training with Foxy will actually come in handy. Freddy has a scythe, wanna know where it come from? His microphone. He just took the mic off and pulled the bottom part, now he has a scythe. I wondered how long that has been there. Now, for me? It's just me, my guitar, and my powers for backup. I didn't think things would turn out this way. I just wanted a normal life, with my boyfriend, have my little kids, and just be happy. But life can't be perfect, right? I looked at the clock, 11:05 PM. My heart started beating, am I going to die today? Foxy put his hand on my shoulder. "It goin' to be alright." He said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. But we both knew that things aren't going to be alright.

12:00 AM
We were standing by the door. This is it, its coming. The war. Marionette was standing next to me, his hair in his face. Foxy squeezed my hand, tears started to form in my eyes, but I blinked them back. Chica and Mangle looked at each other. And Freddy, looked at all of us and sighed. One of the windows broke and The Master came in. Next to him, were a bunch of ugly, slimy, creatures. A flashback came back: The Inventing Room. That's what they've been making, creatures. Then other people came in. "Say hello to my friends." The Master said, each one came up, one by one. "Hello, I'm Purple Guy." The next one, "I'm Candy." And the last one, "I'm Cindy." They all said and got ready. Candy and Cindy only have their claws, and for Purple Guy he has a bat. "This is it. GET THEM!" The Master said, and everything started.

The first one to run was Freddy, who blocked Purple Guys bat with his scythe. Purple Guy put more pressure and now Freddy was being pushed back. "Well, aren't you strong?" Freddy said poked Purple Guy with his scythe, which caused blood to start dripping down. "Oh you're gonna pay for that!" Purple Guy yelled. "COME AT ME THEN, BITCH!" Freddy yelled back and they both started hitting each other. Candy and Cindy weren't playing around, they run like the Flash and their athletic skills are at a 100. Candy went after Chica, Chica grabbed her gun and started to shoot her, but Candy dodged all of the bullets. "How?!" Chica asked herself and grabbed a shotgun. "Am I to fast for you? Am I? Am I?!" Candy asked. Chica loaded her shotgun, "Let's see if you can handle this, Candy!" She started shooting Candy, bullets were going all over the place and it was hard for Candy dodge all of them. As for Cindy, she went after Mangle. "Are you a boy or a girl? Are you an it?" Cindy asked Mangle. Mangle grabbed her swords and glared at her. "One, did you just assume my gender? Two, I'm a girl not an it!" She charged after Cindy. Cindy jumped on her sword and climbed onto Mangle's back. "Get off me!" Mangle yelled at her and tried to push Cindy off. Cindy started to scratch her back and her face. Mangle winced in pain. I ran over to Mangle and hit Cindy with my guitar. "Thank you, Bonnie." Mangle said and got on top of Cindy. "Die!" Mangle said and stabbed Cindy. Then she went to help Chica. The Master came up to me. "It's just you, and me." I got my guitar ready and looked at him, "Let's go."

I ran up to him and tried to kick him, but he blocked pushed me away. I slid across the floor and got back up. "You're slow, bunny boy. Maybe you should just let me kill you and get this over with." He said and signaled to one of the monsters to come. I shrieked and and played my notes on my guitar, electricity started to form and I hit the monster with it. Its blood splattered every where. "Yuck!" I said and brushed it off. "I'm not going to let you kill me, I'm going to fight." I said walked over to The Master. He looked shocked, "These monsters never die! They come back to life! Y-you actually killed one!" He said and backed up. I felt a relief run through me. But then The Master started to laugh. "Well then, I guess I'm just going to use my powers." He said as his voice glitched a little. I stopped and looked at him. "Well then, show me what you got." I said and my eyes glowed. The Master threw fireballs at me, I jumped to dodge them. I pulled my guitar apart and it formed into a chainsaw. I looked at The Master and gave him a devilish smile. He tried to run away but I got into his head and stopped him. He started to pull his hair, "Stop! You rabbit, stop!" He yelled as he sat on his knees. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that." I said and put the chainsaw near his head. "This is what you get!" I said and sliced his head off, then I started doing to the rest of his body. The fight went on, Freddy stabbed Purple Guy on his chest, Mangle and Chica dismantled Candy, and as for Foxy, he's been trying to kill the creatures this whole time. Marionette was helping Foxy. I stopped the chainsaw and put my guitar back to how it was. There were 3 monsters, I can take them. I ran over to Foxy and Marionette. "They can only die with electricity, I got this." I said as Foxy and Marionette backed up. The monsters started walking towards me, I played some notes, my guitar was covered in electricity but that wouldn't be enough, I played some other notes and it got bigger. That would only kill 2 of them, so I put the energy from my body to the guitar. I thought about my moments with Foxy, my friends, everything, and then I let it go and the monsters got electrocuted. The energy was so strong that the pizzeria blew up. I breathed heavily and looked around. Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Mangle, and Marionette were next to me, looking at what was once our home, which is now blown up. Firefighters came, the ambulance came, too. I looked at everyone. "It's over." I said and laid down. "It's over..."

The Next Day
I didn't know that we would win. But we did. We had to stay at my parents house until they rebuilt the pizzeria. But things were changing, Marionette is a builder now, Mangle and Chica are dating, Freddy is just his normal self, but he's actually nicer than before. I was sitting on the balcony looking at what was going on. Foxy sat next to me, he looked nervous and and happy. "Bonnie, I have something to ask you." He said and grabbed my hand. I looked at him, confused. "I know that this isn't the right time, because of what happened yesterday. But, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my boyfriend?" He asked me, staring deeply into my eyes. I blushed and looked into his eyes. At that moment, my world began to disappear, I was thinking about my kisses with Foxy, our talks, when we had sex, our fights and how we made up, our firsts, everything. "Yes." I said. He picked me up, and gave me a long kiss. "I love you, Bonnie." He said and buried his face into my neck. "I love you too, Foxy." I said. And this, was the best day ever.

A Few Months Later
"Bonnie! I can't believe we're doing this!" Chica said, in excitement. "I know, but he's gonna love it!" I said as I smiled to myself. We were decorating a room. When Foxy sees it, he's gonna freak out. As you can see, we're back at Freddy Frazbear's Pizza, but now it's bigger and has more room. Freddy was helping me hang some pictures up, Chica and Mangle were putting the teddy bears away, and Marionette was trying to figure out where to put the drawer. Also, Freddy changed the rule! So we're allowed to date now! Also, me and Foxy got married a few months ago! After a few minutes, we were done, and Foxy was going to be here any minute now. Chica and everybody else hugged me tightly. "Good luck!" Chica said and walked away. Foxy came and I hid in the new rooms closet. "Foxy! Can you come here?" I asked, trying to keep my excitement in. "Sure." He said and came into the new room. When he did, he looked around in shock. I came out of the closet and smiled. "Bonnie.. y-you're..?" I cut him off.
"I'm pregnant." I said, and now, we'll just have to see what happens in the future.

The End