Nothing Will Change My Mind.

Chica went to Freddy's office. "Freddy, can I talk to you?" She asked as she sat on his desk. "Sure, what is it?" He asked, he looked her. "Well you know the whole 'you can't date' rule? Well... I was thinking if you could change that rule." Chica said and she looked down. "No." Freddy shook his head. "But Freddy-" He interrupted her. "I said no." Chica was feeling hopeless. And so, for Foxy's and Bonnie's sake she sat on Freddy. "Chica what are y-" Chica started grinding on him. "Ohh Freddy, mm." Chica moaned. Freddy thought for a moment, he didn't know if he wanted to let her, or if he should stop her. Chica kept moaning. Freddy let her grind on him. After a few minutes Chica got off him. "So, will that change your mind?" She asked. "Nothing will change my mind." Chica left his office, hopeless.

Me and Foxy were talking about what Freddy will say. We both saw Chica coming our way. "What did he say?" I asked. Chica looked down, "he said that nothing will change his mind." She said and sat down next to us. "I told you." I said disappointed. "Well then, I guess we'll just have to  deal with it and keep doing what we do." Foxy said. "I'm sorry guys, I really am." She said, sadly. "It's fine, it's not your fault." Foxy said. She stood up and walked away. "Well that was something." I said. "Yeah. C'mon." Foxy grabbed my hand and took me to Pirate Cove. He started to undress me, and himself. Foxy went to the floor and I sat behind him and adjusted myself. "Bonnie, go gentle on me.." Foxy said. I went inside him, he jumped a little at first but got used to it. I went faster. "Bonnie... f*ck.. mmm!" He moaned. I shoved it all the way in. He gripped the curtains while moaning, "BONNIE! YES! MMM IT FEELS SO.. GOOD!" I kept going. I grunted, I started to sweat, and I put my head on his back. "B-bonnie... stop .. please.. mm..." Foxy said. "Are you going to beg me?" I said with a smirk. "Bonnie I beg you, please stop." I stopped. He curled himself on me and within minutes, he fell asleep. I heard Freddy walk by, "Chica, I already told you, nothing will change my mind!" Then there was silence. I fell asleep.